Trying to enjoy ego again

I pray that im more level headed now then before, since most if not all stress is gone now. next is to work on getting a job. anyhow, im 34 autistic and yes reaper fan of overwatch. i love overwatch, halo, sims 4, super robot wars 30, etc. starting to play on pc more, though still with controller. i have a switch, ps5, xbox the newest console (cant remember name, have not touched it in awhile). i love techno, pop, rock, etc. hope to game with you all and be friends soon. though sadly i prefer small party chats, to much if big chat.

Hey there, don't feel worried too much about how you come across to people here, if you have a problem you can always talk to someone and a member of leadership. Enjoy your time here.

I pray that im more level headed now then before, since most if not all stress is gone now. next is to work on getting a job. anyhow, im 34 autistic and yes reaper fan of overwatch. i love overwatch, halo, sims 4, super robot wars 30, etc. starting to play on pc more, though still with controller. i have a switch, ps5, xbox the newest console (cant remember name, have not touched it in awhile). i love techno, pop, rock, etc. hope to game with you all and be friends soon. though sadly i prefer small party chats, to much if big chat.
If you have issues or have any Curitiba on how the community can be better, talk to TehRaddish TehRaddish ,I am also open to listening :)

Pup Reaction GIF by Justin

Hey there A Autismreaper ! Glad to see you are giving another shot at EGO. Hopefully you can find a good group of people to enjoy some stress relieving fun!
I myself have a brother with autism, so I feel ya on many levels! So if you are ever needing/wanting someone to chat with, I'm here!

I'm unsure if you are aware, but we have a dedicated EGO Overwatch Discord where people hang out in small and large groups, and just game! So I would highly recommend giving it a look, and see how you enjoy it (If you haven't already)

Hope to see you around, and once again welcome back to ego friend! :D

I’m in the group, I would to to get to know you more when you get the chance. Thanks for reaching out to me on here. You on discord?

Reactions: Ric
Howdy! I am also a reaper fan :)

If you have Sea of Thieves on your Xbox we could run a sloop and become pirate legends

Back