Considering Reentering the Game

PastryFoxy

The Fox of TF2
Manager
Hi! I'm PastryFoxy, one of the LE for the TF2 division. Maybe you've met me, maybe not!

I've been a very, very longtime player of WoW, I started right before Burning Crusade dropped. If you've ever played TF2 with me, you'll be unsurprised to learn I've always mained Rogue. I'm looking to get back into the game (last I played was a few months after Shadowlands hit); I wanted to know if anyone has a group, EGO peeps, that play regularly, either guild or not. I'd love to come back into the game (retail or classic at this point); I'd love any posts onto this to see any interest.

Thank you for reading!!

JuVe913

Forum Fiend
=(eGO)=
Dragonflight is set to launch before 2022 end so if you wanna start at a good point, I'd highly suggest you go about it around these days. Also, I am not sure how or what happened to the eGO guild but I think it was on -Classic- servers sadly. However the game is moving on to its next Season (4) on retail, but there are not that many new changes apart from the cross faction gameplay and the "Fated Raids" so that's that.

3vlNomad

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
It would be fun to play again, I was planning on checking out Dragonflight when it launches at the end of the year

PastryFoxy

The Fox of TF2
Manager
Dragonflight is set to launch before 2022 end so if you wanna start at a good point, I'd highly suggest you go about it around these days. Also, I am not sure how or what happened to the eGO guild but I think it was on -Classic- servers sadly. However the game is moving on to its next Season (4) on retail, but there are not that many new changes apart from the cross faction gameplay and the "Fated Raids" so that's that.
Well I'm up for recreating a Hordeside guild for EGO. Just hit 60 today on my main, I like this expansion so far

Ric

Recycled Hate
Manager
The last time I played this game, I think that Digital DJ was the head honcho and we supported it.. Before I got into SWTOR, I played this exclusively. I'm way behind on the times now.

mikosovich

I made one post
never been a better time to get started playing catch up with gear before the expansion. fated raids drop 265 in LFR, heroics drop 249, and mythics start at like... 278? 281? something like that?

as for the covenant, its very easy to get to max renown, as everything you turn over a rock and scrape some moss, youll be gaining renown if feels like.

pvp is still the same broken mess it's always been, with the necrolord covenant being fairly broken in terms of pvp power. but, each covenant has its own upsides and downsides.

overall, the expansion is kinda of at a lull. ive got my own takes on standard raiding vs mythic dungeons, but this isnt the thread for that.

Verte

I made one post
=(eG)=
I just got back into it for Classic/Wotlk. Pretty happy with my decision. Been playing it more than any other game lately.

skyewidow

Poster
=(e)=
I recently got back into the game, like a month ago recently. I am playing the free version for now, until I see myself playing the game more. But until then, I am enjoying the events, leveling what I can, exploring, and just basically having fun.

PastryFoxy

The Fox of TF2
Manager
Once again posting here as DF is a month away. Would anyone be interested in trying to form an eGO guild in WoW? (Retail); Hordeside, though DF may make cross-faction guilds a thing!

Scarox93

The Guardian of 2Fort's Sewers
=(eGO)=
Again,,, I just lost The Game. I lost it by this same thread in Sept and now I'm annoyed.