Hello

Dizestro

I made one post
=(e)=
Thought I would post a few of my old sigs that I made back in the day.

Let me know what yall think.

dizcloud.jpg

dizdeepsea.jpg

dizfavs.jpg

dizflower.jpg

dizforgot.jpg

dizhotty.jpg

dizmanga.jpg

dizoutlaw.jpg

dizryu.jpg

dizskull.jpg

dizthought.jpg

dizwlvmag.jpg

dizwow.jpg

Last edited:
Well thanks!, was thinking of getting ps again and maybe applying if yall really need someone for the design team here.. Was also thinking of maybe starting a new thread for fun little design competitions.
We used to do Sotw (sig of the week) competitions at sigrealm back when the site was still around.
Maybe it would fun?

PS. What happend to my lil ol =e=?

Last edited:
Well thanks!, was thinking of getting ps again and maybe applying if yall really need someone for the design team here.. Was also thinking of maybe starting a new thread for fun little design competitions.
We used to do Sotw (sig of the week) competitions at sigrealm back when the site was still around.
Maybe it would fun?

PS. What happend to my lil ol =e=?
1st one, is yes you totally should!
And 2nd, that may be due to inactivity, but possibly not. Inactivity will remove your e on the forums if you're not active enough, at least that's what I've been told, not 100% sure but that may be the reason why you no longer have an =e= on your profile anymore.

I log in to the forums daily, it say "Make sure to check our forums once a week to ensure you don't lose your tag!" It should say you have to make a post once a week instead.

Back