Counter-Strike Not Planned Tactical Awareness Grenades in !shop (for T's) - Trouble in Terrorist Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingByTheMinute

Gaming
Manager
I think it'd be interesting to have these for T's (and maybe any player if its also added to !rtd). It's a more temporary Wallhack as it works once when it goes off, and it only be activated for a few seconds, but it can also be cheaper. Maybe 500 Credits. And only 1 Buy Limit per Round. Plus it'd be nice to see new items in TTT.

Upvote 6
My original idea was for to be an RTD item, although it being a T item could also work interestingly

Last edited:
I’m kind of a noob. What exactly is this item? You’d detonate it and it would show you where people are? Does it cause damage like regular grenades?

Up vote, good idea 👍

I’m kind of a noob. What exactly is this item? You’d detonate it and it would show you where people are? Does it cause damage like regular grenades?

Up vote, good idea 👍
It's a CS:GO grenade, usually used in Danger Zone that when thrown, will detonate (no damage), and show a temporary "wallhack" like outline over people who were in a small radius nearby the grenade when it detonated. That outline will show through walls and slowly fade.

We had them on Manor Night awhile back they were removed for some reason. They used to be a bit glitchy, but I think they would work out fine now.

Don’t Tactical Awareness grenades only outline enemy players (players not on your team)?

Don’t Tactical Awareness grenades only outline enemy players (players not on your team)?
I think if the server were set up like how comp is then yea. But I’m pretty sure the TTT server is setup to where it’s mode is pretty much like Deathmatch (everyone against) but obviously with the TTT plugin. So it should work on everyone.

In TTT, teammates_are_enemies (or whatever the ConVar is actually called) is set to 1, so there are no teams and everyone is considered your enemy. This means that the tagrenade will work on everyone. (yes I've tested it on the server, absolutely for this suggestion and not because I like tagrenades).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back