Keep server full

daMduck

Forum Fiend
Remember after a scrim stay till the server fills back up. Lots of e's and eG's left after the match. The higher ups DO NOT LIKE THIS. So please stay awhile.

I had exams today and i didn't study last night because of the scrim, i told arti why i was leaving and could not stay after......

If you must leave then just go to spec and we will kick you as the server fills back up. We pay attention to who the team players are ie: the e's and eG's who are always staying to help get the server back up. I know everyone has lives to live, all we ask is for you to stay for around 15-20 mins or just go to spec.

i'm booked up from 9.30 to 11 everynight so i can't be there at that time i was there for like 15 mins then i had to leave...

but yeah spec is a good thing... i spec ava mainly like 4-5 am central time to 11 am everyday(my sleeping hours)

i still played on the 3rd server even after the scrim but them comp crash (as usuall [it doesnt like me]) so decided not to get back on to anger the comp... i wish i coulda stayed longer

Back