eGO Stickers?

Would you buy eGO Stickers?

• Total voters

Crazy Apple

JB Rules Interactive Database
=(eGO)=
Has anyone ever thought of making eGO Stickers and selling them? Something to stick on your computer/monitor/keyboard/whatever?

Just using the star symbol, charging, and mailing them out.
Anyone?

Has anyone ever thought of making eGO Stickers and selling them? Something to stick on your computer/monitor/keyboard/whatever?

Just using the star symbol, charging, and mailing them out.
Anyone?

I’m pretty sure using eGO’s logo and profiting off of it without consent is bad. If I didn’t know any better, that sounds like an Artimus Artimus call to me. We used to have a shop that had nearly everything with eGO on it. I think that’s in the past now.

I just completed a test purchase with no problem.
Every time I try to open it it asks me to sign in, I sign in, and I don’t see any purchase or anything option. I guess I just don’t know how this website works.

Artimus Artimus There used to be some merch where we could have our username put on them, are those still in the shop, or was that from a previous merch provider(Zazzle).

Could have been, but I don't recall. @Legend would. I think adding personalization requires man hours we may not have, but he can answer to that as well.

Oh. It would seem my post on this subject just days after seems to have been said in advance by my boss. Cool.

Artimus Artimus update
F61E4064-4E4E-4202-A696-6C2421EEB12E.jpeg

Back