Favorite place you've visited?

Georgia (The Country) it's amazing, totally recommend going there! especially the part of Tbilisi.

My mom, step dad, and I went to North Dakota several years ago to visit my step dad's parents. They live in Fargo and it was a nice place, but we stayed at a campsite in Minnesota (can't remember the city it was in) and it was surprisingly beautiful. It was in June and a brisk 70 degrees, which made for some nice days at the lake there and out on the boat.

I haven't done nearly as much traveling as I'd hoped to so far in life, but I am planning to visit Ireland or the UK sometime next year!

Recently went to London, Milan, Bergamo, Copenhagen, Malmö, and Madrid (in about a week) i have to say London was definitely nice to walk around and all but Bergamo, Italy had that very old timey feel i was looking for when i thought about Italy. Wasn't expecting to stop over but it was definitely worth it!

Cyprus. Pretty cool spot. You can only go there if you hate the Turkish government though. 10/10 Recommend going here if you want to visit somewhere in Europe (part of the EU) but also get culture from the Middle East.

1675828080697.png

Last edited:
Back