Game Overview: MultiVersus

multiversus art.png

Game Overview: MultiVersus

It's about time we address the talk of the town! Multiversus is an intense and rage-enticing game. Take on your friends in 2v2, 1v1, and free-for-all game modes! Pinning your favorite characters as seen on cartoon network with mind boggling and fun filled abilities. Another free to play game, and rated T-ESRB. Join the fun and show your skills in Multiversus now!

GAMEPLAY

A new challenger in the brawl fighting game scene, Warner Bros’ Multiversus is the perfect game for everyone at any level of pop culture literacy. Choose from a variety of fighters including childhood icons: Tom & Jerry, Jake & Finn, and of course Rick & Morty. Or some more grounded characters like Batman, Arya Stark, and Lebron James. With a growing cast of about 19 familiar faces, Warner Bros has gone all out with every comics and cartoons fan’s dream game. It’s perfect for both the avid gamer or as an introduction to anyone hoping to dip their toes into gaming.

Play in 2v2 squads, duel your friend in a 1v1, or go all out in a 4 player free-for-all. Make use of each character’s unique playstyle. Play as an assassin and dish out focused damage while staying out of your enemies’ reach, bruisers to control the battlefield and dish out heavy damage, Mages to stay far away like a coward, and of course the beloved supports and tanks to either help your team prevent damage or soak it up for them.

So get out there, hone your skills, and climb the ranks as the best fighter in the multiverse.

COMMUNITY INTERVIEWS

Moto Moto:
"MultiVersus is a easy to learn, hard to master type of game. Real fun to play but for me the most fun if you play with a friend as a team. The game can get boring real fast because you're doing the same thing over and over again tho."
"4.2/5"

Webby:
"It's a game that's best played with a friend, 2v2's against online randoms style. The 1v1 is boring to me and I'd rather just mess around with a friend than actually try my heart out. I like playing Iron Giant on the one stage where there's a roof, I never die B)."
"Overall, I think it's less polished than Smash but way better than Nickelodeon All Stars, plus it's free.
''3.8/5"

skle:
"MultiVerses is a great casual game for people who are just looking for a fun game to play with friends. However, as a competitive game, I feel as if it is not advanced enough to bring the excitement you see from other games in the fighting genre."
"7/10" = 3.5/5

Blame David:
"I really enjoy the game, its the first fighting game I've every actually played and tried to learn and though the game is a bit unbalanced and missing many features I can accept that fact since it is a new game and the devs are showing that they care in the patch notes saying stuff like "We want to take a step towards that while trying to not to go too far too fast. We don't want to create an assassin dominated meta." clearly showing that they care and don't want to rush stuff."

"So at the moment I would say the game is a 3/5 just since its missing so much content and features but I can easily see it becoming a 4.5/5 in the future if the devs keep treating it the way they have so far."

Jayy:
"Pretty cool game, I don't usually play fighting games like this, but this one really caught my eye due to the cool characters from my childhood so I decided to give it a shot. Its quite a good game for beginners and can distract you for hours at a time. If I was more into these fighting games I would definitely play it a bit more, just a shame I'm not really into these types of games."
"Rate 3/5"

REQUIREMENTS

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-8350
Memory: 4 GB Ram
Video: GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 7770
Storage: 6 GB Available space

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Memory: 8 GB Ram
Video: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon R9 270
Storage: 6 GB Available space

Get MultiVersus on Steam!

Which game you would like reviewed next?
Comment below! 👇

Credits:

Art: @december | Writing: @CheapjingJR @whnheaven | Interviewer: @Beamer
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Back