Thank You, MSWS

TYMSWS6.png

Thank You, MSWS

MSWS has been the backbone of eGO and his attention to detail and proactive attitude have been pivotal to every aspect of the community he touched. He stepped up to and beyond every task required and without him the community would not be the same. We appreciate the countless hours spent improving the servers. Thank you for your outstanding work and we wish you the best going forward.

We thank him for his contributions and award him with the Diamond Commendation.

"MSWS has supremely shown his worth in tech team since his promotion to Manager earlier this year. He has helped immensely in keeping our Counter-Strike servers in good shape as well as recently stepping in to help with onboarding, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft. Through the ups and downs, MSWS was a vital member to the massive puzzle that is the tech team. Your technical skills and leadership capability are exactly what we like seeing in our members. Thank you for your outstanding work." - Andrew

adv2SF.png

Credits:
Art: heidi heidi | Writing: @crc1225 @Andrew

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Last edited:
Goodbye MSWS, thank you for everything you've done. I loved working with you and hope to see you around sometime.

The post doesn’t read like a good bye post, so I was confused.

Don’t be a stranger!

Upon looking behind the curtain it was clear who the hard working wizard was who greatly aided in keeping the magic of our fun going. Thank you for your hard work. @MSWS

Not the post I expected to see this morning... Much love @MSWS. You provided a lot to the CS community and it'll never go unappreciated. Thank you for the countless hours of hard work improving the servers.

Last edited:
View attachment 14058
Thank You, MSWS

MSWS has been the backbone of eGO and his attention to detail and proactive attitude have been pivotal to every aspect of the community he touched. He stepped up to and beyond every task required and without him the community would not be the same. We appreciate the countless hours spent improving the servers. Thank you for your outstanding work and we wish you the best going forward.

We thank him for his contributions and award him with the Diamond Commendation.

"MSWS has supremely shown his worth in tech team since his promotion to Manager earlier this year. He has helped immensely in keeping our Counter-Strike servers in good shape as well as recently stepping in to help with onboarding, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft. Through the ups and downs, MSWS was a vital member to the massive puzzle that is the tech team. Your technical skills and leadership capability are exactly what we like seeing in our members. Thank you for your outstanding work." - Andrew

View attachment 14059

Credits:
Art: heidi heidi | Writing: @crc1225 @Andrew

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
NO! MSWS made a very big inpact on the server i will really miss you in this spot <3

This is something I wish would never happen. Will never forget how much you helped us all with all your tech team work. Best of luck with whatever is next for you and hope to still see you from time to time :)

Back