CS Jailbreak jb_arcade - Tap-Tap-Terrorist Strategy

darkfry

NPC
=(eGO)=
Good Evening Gamers,

I realized a lot of people struggle with Tap-Tap on arcade because it seems like most players don't know the proper strategy while playing it. I personally think this game would be more fun and fair for everyone if more people knew the trick to it, so I'll do my best to break it down for you guys and will also include a demonstration video that proves the effectiveness of this strategy. Important things to remember are as follows:

- Focus the upgrades on the right side first (these boost the money you gain), it's okay to buy maybe like a couple to a few of the cheap tapping upgrades if you wana be able to buy the money boosters faster, but those are not the priority.

- Once you max out the upgrades on the right, your primary focus is to buy and max out the most expensive upgrade as fast as you can (AWP) which is on the very bottom. Doing this is just a matter of how fast you can spam the button as well as prioritizing the expensive upgrades. Note: the only 1 you really need to max out is the AWP, so don't worry about maxing the others as they are mainly only useful for unlocking AWP faster.

- After AWP is unlocked and fully upgraded, your main focus is to spam your use key as fast as you can on the button (you should not be buying any upgrades at this point as that will actually make you gain less money because AWP gives you a ton, and you will lose more than you gain with the time spent upgrading other things, hope that makes sense), and at this point it's mainly a matter of who can spam faster.

Hopefully this helps even out the playing field for everyone when Tap-Tap ends up being the decisive factor of whether or not you achieve LR, because it's not really fun or fair being set back due to lack of info about the game. If you have questions, feel free to comment or if you can/want to add more to this strategy you can do that as well. That is all for now, have a good rest of your night!

Video Demonstration:
https://streamable.com/lqtej8

Last edited:
Let’s go ahead and tell everyone how to do every secret while we’re at it oh and how to best play the other skill based game modes 😐

Let’s go ahead and tell everyone how to do every secret while we’re at it oh and how to best play the other skill based game modes 😐
Well first of all, I didn't know this was secretive information lol, since when is teaching people how to play a game that gatekeeps a lot of players from LR a bad thing? Secondly, I really hate the idea of only a select few getting to know something about a decisive game that honestly everyone should know, because skill has no factor at that point, it's either know it or you don't, and that's no fun imo. Lastly, I think I've earned the right to post this considering that no1 ever even taught me this strategy and I had to figure it out for myself, because people kept it under lock and key for so long for what reason again? Don't see how teaching this is any different than teaching the nade lineups on VIP (except it's obvious because people knowing nade lineup lets other people rebel, and this actually gives competition where it used to be easy LR for the lucky few who actually knew it). All in all, it was the JB server rules that stated wayyyyyy before I made this post that games must give all prisoners a chance to fairly participate and compete.

Last edited:
Well first of all, I didn't know this was secretive information lol, since when is teaching people how to play a game that gatekeeps a lot of players from LR a bad thing? Secondly, I really hate the idea of only a select few getting to know something about a decisive game that honestly everyone should know, because skill has no factor at that point, it's either know it or you don't, and that's no fun imo. Lastly, I think I've earned the right to post this considering that no1 ever even taught me this strategy and I had to figure it out for myself, because people kept it under lock and key for so long for what reason again? Don't see how teaching this is any different than teaching the nade lineups on VIP (except it's obvious because people knowing nade lineup lets other people rebel, and this actually gives competition where it used to be easy LR for the lucky few who actually knew it). All in all, it was the JB server rules that stated wayyyyyy before I made this post that games must give all prisoners a chance to fairly participate and compete.

Nade lineups in VIP and telling everyone the trick to tap tap are not the same lol

games must give all prisoners a chance to fairly participate and compete.
How is not telling people a learned strategy unfair? The game itself is completely fair to all players. Yes, there are strategies to most games that would allow players a better chance at survival, but just giving everybody the answer kind of ruins the fun of learning how to win games.

I would flip it and say it's quite unfair to those that had to learn how to win when new players are babied into knowing how to do everything now. I mean do what you want, but this route kind of ruins the fun imo.

I mean saying that you shouldn't buy any other auto clickers except awp is wrong imo. You defo need like 4-6 AK's so you can hop over to AWP's easier. If you go for the awp from just clicking it will cost you way longer than if you buy the AK's first. I also think you should defo buy the other auto clickers too because they give you money faster than ignoring them and clicking.

I do right side first, buy 6 AK'S, buy all AWP's, then buy everything from button to the top :)

How is not telling people a learned strategy unfair? The game itself is completely fair to all players. Yes, there are strategies to most games that would allow players a better chance at survival, but just giving everybody the answer kind of ruins the fun of learning how to win games.

I would flip it and say it's quite unfair to those that had to learn how to win when new players are babied into knowing how to do everything now. I mean do what you want, but this route kind of ruins the fun imo.
I don't really see the harm in making this guide or how it removes fun for anyone (except for maybe those few who benefitted from this information being kept secretive). I guess I just simply disagree that there's really any point to withhold this information from people who desire it, and am also curious as to what the point would be other than personal gain and a possible advantage over those who lack it. I guess you might argue that it's not fair to those who had to learn on their own, but that's along the lines of the "I have suffered, therefore all after me shall suffer" mindset, and I'm more of a person who supports "the good of the many over the good of the few" ideal, which is exactly the reason why I made this guide. I honestly feel better knowing that some people may have a better shot at winning that didn't before.

My subjective opinion is that it's not fun dying because you lack critical information about a game. If there is supposed to be fun in learning an optimal strategy for tap tap on your own, I definitely didn't experience it. There are likely many different ways we could argue about whether it's good or bad to share this type of information with people, but the way I see it is that people will only come across this guide if they care enough to click it and read, which means they are likely seeking to improve, so why not make the information available to those who desire it? If people wana learn it on their own, they have the choice to just not read about it.

I guess the best response I can give about it being unfair is that a game isn't really fair unless you are on an even playing field, and someone having critical information about the game that's unavailable to another voids the evenness aspect is basically what I'm trying to get at. I also believe that if a game isn't fair it's not really fun either. I can definitely sense the displeasure of peoples reactions to this post thus far and it was honestly kind of expected, but I just don't see the harm in giving others a better chance at winning when it comes to this game, and I think that if they care enough to be on the forums and reading about it in the first place, then they deserved to know it.

All in all, I personally believe that it's a bit selfish to think that this type of information should be withheld so that a few can maintain an advantage, but I guess some people just don't see eye to eye with that perspective, and that's fine. We are all entitled to feel how we wish about things, and the same goes for you or anyone else about my opinion. The amount of time it took for me to learn the proper way to do this game is kind of crazy, too long IMO (learned just the other week) to reasonably think that it's babying other players by posting about it so the information is there for those who want it (without having to ride the struggle bus for it). Pretty much all that I have left to say is that hopefully for each person that's unhappy about my willingness to give this information out to people, there's at least 1 person that it helps. That's about it honestly, at least for what you brought up.

Last edited:
Damn so now we telling everyone how to beat us???
idk my main goal isn't to win necessarily, guess my goal here is for this game to be fun for people who might dislike it due to lack of information on how to play it well.

your main focus is to spam your use key as fast as you can on the button
i00tCIM.gif

Back