CS Jailbreak jb_jailberd update?

jb_jailberd update?

• Yeah, revamp the whole map (texture changes, layout changes, secrets/game additions)

• No, leave it as is

• Total voters

lily

femboy
Jailberd is (in my opinion) an underrated map and is really fun especially when the server is winding down for the night, but it suffers from a lot of issues. Half the map is useless, and there's only 3-4 map games people actually play (the rest either are hard to reach or not fun). There's also like one fun secret (ball) but that has the potential for server disruption. I propose:

Leaving the outside half mostly unchanged, maybe texture updates to make the map look better and modifications/additions to secrets outside
Making Colors more interactive
Redoing textures to things like the fence and Climb
Reworking/adding secrets

Making the indoor half of the map bigger and easier to traverse, and stripping out all the useless office rooms and unfun games
Removing Box Race, Deathrun, Four Corners, and Knife Fight
Replacing these games with things like Strafe Race and a new version of Deathrun
Changing up cell textures and secrets
Widening the halls and adding directions
Adding secrets

There's more in my head, but these are the broad strokes. I know there's a good chance not many of you have played this map and subsequently not many of you will care, but this is one of my favorite maps and I'd like to see if people would be receptive to changing it up and bringing it to a higher standard.

haven't played this map in years but if it could be brought up to modern jb map quality, the map could probably be a lot more fun and a lot more played fs (y)

If you do that for jb_jailberd, you MUST do it for jb_carceris the greatest JB map of all time no cap

Back