Frags of The Month - September 2022

srfgh.png

Hello EdgeGamers! Media Team is happy to say we are able to continue to another edition of Frags of The Month! We thank everyone who continues to submit clips. Please keep it going so we can keep this series rolling! Clips can also end up on our TIKTOK! (Or other platforms).

Frags of The Month rely on YOU the community to submit clips! We want to see your proudest frags in action.
We will put your frags into a video each month! Around 4-5 clips will be selected and compiled for your entertainment.
These frags can come from any game, just be sure to submit them in the google form below!!

SUBMIT CLIPS HERE
Important: Official thread for submissions; here. It outlines how your clips can/will be used.

Please enjoy the September 2022 edition of Frags of The Month!

Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!

We will post the same google form every month, so please utilize it all throughout the month!

Credits
Artist: heidi heidi | Video Editor: Elbow Removal Service Elbow Removal Service

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok

Last edited by a moderator:
i doubt a single clip is from september šŸ˜­

amazing video!!!! wooo!

Last edited:
Very proud of this series, the Media Team, and all of its Members and Accomplishments.

I enjoy your work Elbow Removal Service Elbow Removal Service !
Honestly I was kinda worried about this video, 'cause I made it a little bit more memey than most previous FotM, so I was scared of getting someone telling me that it wasn't serious enough.
Looks like I'm saf- why is sloth in my dms

i doubt a single clip is from september šŸ˜­
We use all clips given (of quality ones), we are clip broke sometimes, so we let the Video Editors choose whatever clips they'd like- that were submitted in total. (Without repeating from previous months).

I see there may have been some confusion about this from some responses and feedback we have gotten.

Great work Elbow Removal Service Elbow Removal Service on the editing.
Space Suit GIF

i meant to say as a novice editor that sucks to hear about the project man but either way ty for the vid :D

View attachment 14355

Hello EdgeGamers! Media Team is happy to say we are able to continue to another edition of Frags of The Month! We thank everyone who continues to submit clips. Please keep it going so we can keep this series rolling! Clips can also end up on our TIKTOK! (Or other platforms).

Frags of The Month rely on YOU the community to submit clips! We want to see your proudest frags in action.
We will put your frags into a video each month! Around 4-5 clips will be selected and compiled for your entertainment.
These frags can come from any game, just be sure to submit them in the google form below!!

SUBMIT CLIPS HERE
Important: Official thread for submissions; here. It outlines how your clips can/will be used.

Please enjoy the September 2022 edition of Frags of The Month!

Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!

We will post the same google form every month, so please utilize it all throughout the month!

Credits
Artist: heidi heidi | Video Editor: Elbow Removal Service Elbow Removal Service

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok

HOW OLD IS THAT VALORANT CLIP THATS GOTTA BE ANCIENT

Back