October CS Community Meeting! - *POSTPONED*

halloween2.png

October CS Community Meeting!

BOO! I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to let you know that it's time for another CS Community Meeting, with 100% more spookiness! Come catch up on the latest from leadership as they share some server updates and other upcoming changes lurking in the dark. As usual, there will be a Q&A afterwards to have all of your questions answered.

The meeting will be TBA Sunday, Oct. 30th @ 2PM EST in the EdgeGamers Discord!

Credits:
Art: @Ric | Writing: Lucas15 Lucas15

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok

Last edited by a moderator:
Words on the street is leftover candy from trick or treating will be provided, but only Twizzlers

omg, a meeting i can actually attend! 2PM EST is about 11PM close to midnight here! can't wait to attend the meeting! see you all there!

You guys feeling allright there in CS??? Since when do these meetings happen at 8 pm my time??? I mean I'm not complaining and actually love it! Cya there :)

• Turdle
Reactions: whu
You guys feeling allright there in CS??? Since when do these meetings happen at 8 pm my time??? I mean I'm not complaining and actually love it! Cya there :)
Having an EU leadership member @Jayy kinda forces us to cater to EU. I'm glad many of the people who normally can't come can finally come :)

View attachment 14489
October CS Community Meeting!

BOO! I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to let you know that it's time for another CS Community Meeting, with 100% more spookiness! Come catch up on the latest from leadership as they share some server updates and other upcoming changes lurking in the dark. As usual, there will be a Q&A afterwards to have all of your questions answered.

The meeting will be Sunday, Oct. 30th @ 2PM EST in the EdgeGamers Discord!

Credits:
Art: @Ric | Writing: Lucas15 Lucas15

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok
idk if ill be able to make it

Unfortunately, this meeting has been postponed. A new date/time will be announced in the near future. :confused:

Back