Mental Health

"Being a bit different is a requirement for making a difference" - Andy Andrews, The Noticer

I went through this thread, it's such a good content here. I am from Poland and I have friend from Ukraine who right now live with me because of the war. It has been a tough year for me mentally :(
I'm glad this thread was able to resonate with you, that's what it's here for. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Stay strong hun.

I'm glad this thread was able to resonate with you, that's what it's here for. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Stay strong hun.
Yeah thanks! I was not directly involved by the war, but all my friends are devastated. Just by looking at them it hurts to realize what's happening right now. Can't imagine what they have been through :(

This is such a great initiative! Mental health is important, and it's wonderful to see a supportive community here. It's true; gaming can provide a helpful escape and a sense of connection. Your daily uplifting quotes and words of wisdom are a fantastic idea. If you have ADHD, here's a useful article - check it out. Remember, we're all here for each other.

Last edited:
This is quite nice to see in our community. Here in the States, mental health care is almost criminally inaccessible, and it's nice to have others around you you interact with on a regular basis be there with something positive to shine through all the negative and darkness in the world.

Back