Counter-Strike TTT - T shop item idea - Blackmail

Majesty

bro moment
=(eGO)=
Here's a cool one, you can buy the ability to blackmail someone, whenever they try to speak in voice it doesn't allow them, and if they try to type in chat, it says "I am blackmailed." This can last for maybe a minute and a half or so.

Could be used in a way where a t shoots a detective, the detective catches their name but the t buys the blackmail on them before they can finish.

Upvote 1

GamingByTheMinute

A Man who Games By The Minute
Advisor
I'm gonna assume this is where this is going.
So pretty much what you're saying is, you want the ability to be able to Silence someone when you need to. So say if a Detective goes to KOS you... you can shoot them with this weapon and it renders them unable to Use Voice Chat or Text Chat for a certain period of time giving you the time to find time to silence them for good (kill them). Am I on the right path on this?

Spock

Live Long and Prosper
=(e)=
I can see this being semi abused as long it can work only on detectives

Majesty

bro moment
=(eGO)=
So pretty much what you're saying is, you want the ability to be able to Silence someone when you need to. So say if a Detective goes to KOS you... you can shoot them with this weapon and it renders them unable to Use Voice Chat or Text Chat for a certain period of time giving you the time to find time to silence them for good (kill them). Am I on the right path on this?
preferably something like this but only on detectives because their KOS matters.

But it would be a menu option not a gun it would let you choose from the detectives (only 1) alive and silence them Maybe like 30 or so seconds would be a good amount of time

Last edited:

GamingByTheMinute

A Man who Games By The Minute
Advisor
preferably something like this but only on detectives because their KOS matters.

But it would be a menu option not a gun
It's a +1 from me then. Cool idea, not sure how it would be created or implemented but I'm sure there's a way.

Spencer

Poster
=(e)=
lol. He’s right. Just use a gun!