Game Overview - Zenith: The Last City

zzzzz.png

EdgeGamers presents to you another Game Overview on the one and only VR Game Zenith! Released on January 27th and is one of the most immersive MMORPG VR Games featuring Cross-play costing you around 29$! Zenith is a lush fantasy world dripping with detail. And through VR, you’ll feel like you’re actually there!

GAMEPLAY
Zenith: The Last City offers the traditional MMORPG aspects in an open world environment. There are several things to experience in this virtual reality game, including its immersive combat system. There are two classes: Blade Master, which dual wields two swords, and Essence Master which duel wields blaster gauntlets. Each class has their own set of abilities known as gestures.

For the lore hounds, there are a plethora of quests to complete throughout the game. Immerse yourself in the story-oriented quests to learn more about the history of the Zenith game and world. Some quests feature unique outcomes which adds
to replayability to the game. During both combat and quests, and even randomly while finding chests, you'll receive various types of loot. All the loot and gear you find will help you grow as a player, while making you standout to other players.

As with any MMO, Zenith is growing and evolving as a game, so there are always additions and changes being made. There are also many more aspects of the game you need to experience. So if you have a VR headset, grab Zenith: The Last City and start your adventure!

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
-CPU: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
-RAM: 8GB
-GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
-Storage: 25GB

Spock
It actually feels like I’m there and that I don’t have to use any extra steps.
The characters of the game are custom to where you can be a magician or a sword fighter from a tank to a supporter, and for the aspects of the game is where I can use magic because that’s the most part I like, blasting enemies with magic till they are gone.
Zenith: The Last city is like SAO if you ever watched the anime, it allows you to go on quests, defeat enemies, hang out with people, and cook if you want to. The cooking part takes more time than the quests because you have to literally find the ingredients all over to make the dishes, it’s fun.
If I could I would’ve rated it 100 stars but 5 would do.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chrimson
Best VRMMORPG on the market.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Matakage
An MMORPG in VR? Did they really pull it off? No, I mean, really? Yes, they did. Go play it!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PorcuDuckSlug
I've been thinking about this a lot, and I don't think I've had this much fun with a game in 5 years? 6 years? So effortlessly social, engaging and satisfying combat. Varying open world with great ambiance. 100% my vision of an ideal MMO for VR. Buy this game!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits:
Art:
@tyler | Writing: @aln ! @Lucas15 | Interviewer: @Immaculate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

sabo

wingdings is the best font

EdgeGamers presents to you another Game Overview on the one and only VR Game Zenith! Released on January 27th and is one of the most immersive MMORPG VR Games featuring Cross-play costing you around 29$! Zenith is a lush fantasy world dripping with detail. And through VR, you’ll feel like you’re actually there!

GAMEPLAY
Zenith: The Last City offers the traditional MMORPG aspects in an open world environment. There are several things to experience in this virtual reality game, including its immersive combat system. There are two classes: Blade Master, which dual wields two swords, and Essence Master which duel wields blaster gauntlets. Each class has their own set of abilities known as gestures.

For the lore hounds, there are a plethora of quests to complete throughout the game. Immerse yourself in the story-oriented quests to learn more about the history of the Zenith game and world. Some quests feature unique outcomes which adds
to replayability to the game. During both combat and quests, and even randomly while finding chests, you'll receive various types of loot. All the loot and gear you find will help you grow as a player, while making you standout to other players.

As with any MMO, Zenith is growing and evolving as a game, so there are always additions and changes being made. There are also many more aspects of the game you need to experience. So if you have a VR headset, grab Zenith: The Last City and start your adventure!

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
-CPU: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
-RAM: 8GB
-GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
-Storage: 25GB

Spock
It actually feels like I’m there and that I don’t have to use any extra steps.
The characters of the game are custom to where you can be a magician or a sword fighter from a tank to a supporter, and for the aspects of the game is where I can use magic because that’s the most part I like, blasting enemies with magic till they are gone.
Zenith: The Last city is like SAO if you ever watched the anime, it allows you to go on quests, defeat enemies, hang out with people, and cook if you want to. The cooking part takes more time than the quests because you have to literally find the ingredients all over to make the dishes, it’s fun.
If I could I would’ve rated it 100 stars but 5 would do.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chrimson
Best VRMMORPG on the market.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Matakage
An MMORPG in VR? Did they really pull it off? No, I mean, really? Yes, they did. Go play it!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PorcuDuckSlug
I've been thinking about this a lot, and I don't think I've had this much fun with a game in 5 years? 6 years? So effortlessly social, engaging and satisfying combat. Varying open world with great ambiance. 100% my vision of an ideal MMO for VR. Buy this game!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits:
Art:
@tyler | Writing: @aln ! @Lucas15 | Interviewer: @Immaculate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
fyi media team a game overview on pokemon scarlet and violet would be p cool cuz the game had a controversial launch