Not Planned TTT Role Suggestions

GamingByTheMinute

Gaming
Manager
Now, I've been playing a lot of Pavlov VR TTT lately, and it's given me some ideas for roles that could be fun to add to TTT on our Servers (Some similar to that of Pavlov TTT, and some not). Obviously some of these will be a huge game changer for TTT.

Potential Detective Role(s) :
• Tank : This Detective Role comes with lets say 150 HP and 200 Armor (Similar to wearing Heavy without the actual Heavy Armor)

Potential Innocent Role(s) :
• Undercover: When chosen for this Role, you will be shown as a Traitor to other Traitor's, BUT you will not know who said Traitor's are. Your goal is to find out who the Traitors are and eliminate them while also keeping your Identity hidden from the T's. This one is definitely a bit iffy since it'll lead to a lot of RDM/RDM accusations, but it is interesting none the less.

Potential Traitor Role(s) :
• The Suicide Bomber : This one is pretty self explanatory. The Traitor assigned this role will be given a Free Jihad Bomb which (if they choose to) they can use to blow up/attempt to blow up a large group of people.

• The Assassin : The Player given this Role will be given a One Hit Knife (1-2 Uses) and they will also be assigned a Hit-List consisting of a certain amount of players (depending on how many people are on the server) and they must kill those player with their own hands. If they fail to. The Hit-list is voided and they'll just be a regular Traitor at that point. IF they somehow succeed in killing every player on their Hit-list (by their own hands) Traitors will automatically win the round.

Thanks for your time and remember. TTT>JB

Upvote 2
The tank and suicide bomber are already in TTT. These seem to work very well as-is.

I’m not crazy about the undercover role on paper, but I haven’t played Pavlov TTT so I don’t know how it works.

Hit list seems interesting, I’d have to see more of it.

Thanks for sharing these ideas. It’s cool thinking about new ways to play this familiar game mode. I wouldn’t complain if I saw these ideas in game.

Last edited:
The tank and suicide bomber are already in TTT. These seem to work very well as-is.

I’m not crazy about the undercover role on paper, but I haven’t played Pavlov TTT so I don’t know how it works.

Hit list seems interesting, I’d have to see more of it.
Well the Tank and Suicide bomber are pretty much just you start off with Free Armor and a Free Jihad Bomb so it saves you credits.
And I'm not too crazy bout the undercover role either but i suggested it anyways.

Out of all of these, the hitman role is the most intriguing to me. Although since base TTT is really simple, it's best to be cautious in changing the dynamic of it.

Out of all of these, the hitman role is the most intriguing to me. Although since base TTT is really simple, it's best to be cautious in changing the dynamic of it.
Yeah, out of all of them. I think the hitman role is the most interesting one. It would obviously take some time to get used to it, but I think most people would like it.

Back