Media Team Wants YOU - Apply Today!

12660.png

Media Team Wants YOU

What is Media Team?
Are you looking for ways to get involved in EdgeGamers? Maybe you're looking to add some example work to your portfolio? The perfect way to accomplish this is by joining our Media Team! The Media Team handles piecing together the writings and artwork on the website, posting to our various social media, and producing the content seen on our YouTube and TikTok accounts.

We Need YOU! (Yes, you!)
Currently, Media Team is in need of video editors, graphic artists, and social media members. Even if you have limited experience in one of these areas, we strongly encourage you to apply to join the team. We have team members who are more than willing to help you improve your talents. The only requirements to join are being an =(e)= member or higher, and remaining active as a member of the team.

So if you're ready to take the next step in your journey with EdgeGamers, apply to join Media Team today!

~APPLY HERE~

Credits
Artist:
@DeerFat | Writer: Lucas15 Lucas15 | Editor: heidi heidi

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok

I can’t stress this enough: if you are interested but are scared you don’t have enough skill, apply anyways! When I started, I only knew basic video editing. heidi heidi and the team helped me out and afforded me the opportunity to improve my skills. To this day, we all help each other out.

If you want to be apart of a team, or better yet, a family - join the Media Team. You’ll get the chance to beautify the community and improve your skills.

Back