TF2 Presents: Karaoke Night! - December 30th : 9PM EST

TF2KaraokeChristmas.png

TF2 Presents: Karaoke Night!

Gamers! It's right about time to bring back the community favorite we all know and love back for the holidays! A healthy dose of Grade-A Good times and great company, singing your favorites, and maybe some holiday carols! We will have a bot available to play your desired tracks, or you can sing acapella should you desire!

Per usual, this event is open to the public and will be hosted in the Auditorium in the EdgeGamers Discord.
And, as always, to provide a fun and enjoyable night for all, access to the stage will be handled by your hosts, and the leadership team. We want everyone to continue to enjoy these events, so while someone is singing, please be courteous, and muted. While attendance is open, It is monitored. Rules** must be observed to participate.

HOSTS: This TF2 event will be hosted by @Emmy & @Minty, and the Team Fortress 2 Leadership Team.
DATE/TIME: The event will be December 30th (12/30/22) @ 8:00pm CST / 9:00pm EST
PLACE:
The Auditorium, located in the EdgeGamers Discord.

**A full link to the rules for Karaoke night can be found here

Hope to see you all there!

Credits
Writing: @4g0tt3nSou1 | Art: heidi heidi | Editor: heidi heidi

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok

Last edited:
SO HYPED FOR THIS! My first one was the last one and I've been looking forward to it for a while! I hope I can attend, I'll be with family that night

Back