Open Counter-Strike Give a LR Rebel more time

Moto Moto

Manager
The new changes with LR time are great, but !rebel just sucks. The CT's don't TP (which is good) but you only get like 15 seconds extra. I would say make it a minute only for !rebel.

Upvote 2

Spencer

Poster
=(e)=
Just today I was thinking about this, too. Teleporting CTs and adding time works really well for !lr. It would be nice if !rebel added 60-90 seconds to the round.

Last edited:

milo

not milos
=(eG)=
Adding a minute would be unnecessary time honestly, especially since whenever Ts use !rebel the CTs are the ones who are supposed to be pursuing the rebeller. CTs always end up delaying or “look” for the rebeller and it just results in a delayed round end, which is exactly what was targeted with these changes to LR.

Use !rebel relatively near to the CTs instead as they should all be in sight by the time of LR.

swern

Poster
i think extending rounds when 90% of the server is dead is bad
edit:when i wrote this i didnt know about the lr change

Last edited:

Moto Moto

Manager
Adding a minute would be unnecessary time honestly, especially since whenever Ts use !rebel the CTs are the ones who are supposed to be pursuing the rebeller. CTs always end up delaying or “look” for the rebeller and it just results in a delayed round end, which is exactly what was targeted with these changes to LR.

Use !rebel relatively near to the CTs instead as they should all be in sight by the time of LR.
Problem is, !rebel only comes available when there is 1 T alive. Meaning a lot of time of the LR is already gone. Ct's are spread out and with only 15 seconds added !rebel becomes useless.

milo

not milos
=(eG)=
Problem is, !rebel only comes available when there is 1 T alive. Meaning a lot of time of the LR is already gone. Ct's are spread out and with only 15 seconds added !rebel becomes useless.
That’s fair, but it still doesn’t change the fact that adding a minute would just cause the round to be delayed even further especially with the way !rebel goes almost every time someone uses it.

Jacko

Jailbreak Connoisseur
Manager
Agreed. It doesn't seem right to only receive 15 added seconds after choosing to !rebel when there is more than 1 CT alive. We should appropriately increase the time depending on alive CT's when !rebel is chosen.

I remember not to long ago talking about possibly making it to to where both CT's and T's can see where the enemy is on the radat during !rebel (kinda like black bird from COD) in addition to the beacon. If im not wrong most players were against this idea but I still feel like it would work out fine and help reduce round delay.

santa

Frat Boy Mentality
Advisor
I think a 2 minute timer instead of 1:30 would be good. imo 1:30 doesnt give you enough time to do lr sufficiently