Back after a long time!

yellowbadger52

Thread Junky
=(eGO)=
Hey everyone I just wanted to reintruduce myself. I am back after a pretty long time away from eGO. My original name was Smoochee and I played a lot of CSGO and Minecraft (anyone else here when we had the cruise ship?) back in the day before changing my name to YellowBadger.
I have been wanting to get back into minecraft for a while now and was excited to see the server was on a fresh(ish) reset.
If you see me in discord feel free to pop in and say hi!

Thank you, I have been back for a little while now. I just managed to set up a shop this evening. I am impressed with the new shop setup changes. They are significantly faster and easier than the old way of typing everything in.

Hey everyone I just wanted to reintruduce myself. I am back after a pretty long time away from eGO. My original name was Smoochee and I played a lot of CSGO and Minecraft (anyone else here when we had the cruise ship?) back in the day before changing my name to YellowBadger.
I have been wanting to get back into minecraft for a while now and was excited to see the server was on a fresh(ish) reset.
If you see me in discord feel free to pop in and say hi!
Are you still playing CSGO?

Welcome back Y yellowbadger52 hope to see you around!

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 22-01-34 Queen of Ice.png

I vaguely recall this cruise ship in the little bit I played on our MC server long long ago. Welcome back

Back