TF2 Royal Rumble Map Suggestions!

1672885577687.jpeg

TF2 Royal Rumble Map Suggestions!

During the last Royal Rumble, the membership and leadership teams tied. This means all of you have the opportunity to suggest the next Royal Rumble map!

Just a reminder that all maps must:
Abide by eGO rules
Be a standard TF2 map
Be on the Steam Workshop
OR already on the event server

You will have 3 days to give your suggestions; afterwards, we will hold a vote for all suggestions made.
The battle should commence right after the next community meeting!

Writing: @DrkChocolate | Art: @marineblakester

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | Twitter | Facebook |
YouTube

I'll put in the 2fort corrupted map that we sometimes play on. Lots of ways to be a sneak on that map, and we'll at least have a shot against Pastry that way

Process. The map is nuanced enough to reward skill, but not too nuanced to punish new players. The map is not a recent repeat, looks fine, and is a balanced map. It balances engineer, and also makes phlog pyro, spamming demo or soldier, or almost any annoying or overbalanced playstyle balanced down.

I'll put in the 2fort corrupted map that we sometimes play on. Lots of ways to be a sneak on that map, and we'll at least have a shot against Pastry that way
ctf_2Fort_Ruined
It's already on the event server, I second this opinion, as it's my favorite map and offers a unique spin on CTF... while being more open and easier to stop a capture than normal 2Fort. Plus, it's far more accommodating to a larger group than 2Fort itself is.

Shouldn't we use thumbs up or thumbs down to vote on maps we agree with?

Back