Rust A 2x Vanilla Rust server

Majesty

EGO Zealot
I was disappointed when first joining the rust server to see how heavily modded it is and the spawn gear being so overpowered. I don't play rust as much, but I go for a vanilla server when I do. I don't like the aspect of something so heavily modded, and I think we need a vanilla server. I find it very demotivating knowing things are so easy to get on this server because of the point shop and the overpowered kits. Spawning in with a pistol, the best healing, armor, food, and ammo, doesn't feel fun.

I suggest this:

Vanilla rust
2x materials

And that is it.

No kits, shop, or gift box for playing for a certain time. Nothing like that.

And if whatever reason, you feel the need to add a kit for DS, then the strongest thing it should have in it is a wooden bow.

Upvote 3
redchance redchance

image0-1-1.gif

M Majesty 2x solo duo trio servers are actually really popular right now. I think we could be successful with it. I've just got to propose and get it approved by Comm. Management.

I would still like some basic quality of life mods on the server, like /remove but /up /bgrade, the vehicle spawn menu, etc wouldn't be on the server.

M Majesty 2x solo duo trio servers are actually really popular right now. I think we could be successful with it. I've just got to propose and get it approved by Comm. Management.

I would still like some basic quality of life mods on the server, like /remove but /up /bgrade, the vehicle spawn menu, etc wouldn't be on the server.
some mods are fine, i just want an experience where I feel like I have to work for what I want

Back