My Unwavering Love for TF2

S4V4

Recovering TF2 Addict
=(e)=
Team Fortress 2 is the greatest game of all time. There isn't another game like it. The artwork, combat, community, inside jokes, and design all come together to form the perfect game. I, personally, fell in love with the game because of how satisfying the combat in it was. I first played TF2 on October 29th, 2016, on my family's old home computer. It could hardly run the main menu screen at 10fps LOL. As a result, I couldn't get into the game until 2017. That was the year I got a $300 Dell Laptop, allowing me to play TF2 on low server populations with around 30-50ish fps. I played for around 48 hours before leaving the game again and returning in 2018. I remember quite vividly my summer break of 2018. I was bored out of my mind, endlessly scrolling through my Steam library, looking for a game to play and entertain me when I saw Team Fortress 2 again. I noticed that I had already sunk 48 hours into the game, so I decided to hit play, and here we are today. I have been playing this game consistently since then and don't intend to ever stop. As of today, I'm using a much better gaming laptop, worth $1000, and am planning on getting enough money together to purchase a god-tier new PC. This game means so much to me and many others. This game is eternal. I love you TF2. Always.

Team Fortress 2 is the greatest game of all time. There isn't another game like it. The artwork, combat, community, inside jokes, and design all come together to form the perfect game. I, personally, fell in love with the game because of how satisfying the combat in it was. I first played TF2 on October 29th, 2016, on my family's old home computer. It could hardly run the main menu screen at 10fps LOL. As a result, I couldn't get into the game until 2017. That was the year I got a $300 Dell Laptop, allowing me to play TF2 on low server populations with around 30-50ish fps. I played for around 48 hours before leaving the game again and returning in 2018. I remember quite vividly my summer break of 2018. I was bored out of my mind, endlessly scrolling through my Steam library, looking for a game to play and entertain me when I saw Team Fortress 2 again. I noticed that I had already sunk 48 hours into the game, so I decided to hit play, and here we are today. I have been playing this game consistently since then and don't intend to ever stop. As of today, I'm using a much better gaming laptop, worth $1000, and am planning on getting enough money together to purchase a god-tier new PC. This game means so much to me and many others. This game is eternal. I love you TF2. Always.

The real question is...What is your favorite TF2 eGO server and why is it 2Fort?

Alright. I will be honest, I have no idea how I found TF2. I believe Jdmars242 Jdmars242 asked me to try it with him one time and, being one of the few games my computer could run, I liked it and continued playing it. This was October of 2020, so I joined during Scream Fortress. Oh, how ever so disappointed I was to discover that those fun maps and modes were not available year-round. I invited my best friend to the game as well at the time, and our adventures are in one of the first videos on my YT channel. I think it's safe to say that in about late September of 2021, TF2 became one of my fave games. Before, Minecraft was the only game I had ever played, really, and I was becoming burnt out of that after 8 years or so lol. For my first few months of TF2, I didn't use voice chat. I didn't have a good microphone, didn't even know what the button was to do so, was a F2P for a while, and was also raised to be very paranoid on the internet. When I started using my microphone on TF2, I would start pleasant conversations on random casual servers (I didn't start playing community until like November of 2021 or so. When I did, I found eGO in Feb of 2022. After a fantastic experience that can be found here, I decided to join. At this time, I also created a group of friends in TF2 and it became my primary game, seeing as my Minecraft server that I had run for 3 years had slowed in activity. eGO really inspired my love of TF2 and of TF2 items and weapons, I've probably spent around $300 on TF2 since then.

u just haven't played skyrim yet

there's never gonna be another update again and skyrim still has new and innovative mods that are being released, as well as tes6 in a few years and starfield in like 1 and a half
TF3, the dream, I believe

Valve will learn to count to 3

Not necessarily. It is a different style of game.
I'm the leader of this community, yet I still play other games such as Minecraft, Grounded, Overwatch, and even Rainbow 6 a bit. We need to get out and play some other things occationally to help us appreciate what a great game TF2 is and to stretch our wings (and minds) a bit. It can even improve your gaming. When I was playing more Rainbow, that gaming improved the quickness of my aim in general and my situational awareness. That improvement carried over to my TF2 play.

TF2 has always kept a place in my heart because of its incredibly unique gameplay. Its why other great games such as Overwatch are here. The classes all benefit each other so well unlike other games where they add dozens of characters hoping for the correct compatibility but TF2's character design makes all the characters important no matter what game mode. And even without updates, the TF2 community seems to add content all by themselves as new interesting servers and fun ideas pop up all the time, and we do have some updates. (Mainly Scream Fortress)

TF2 is one of my favourite games, but I still play other games and I seem to play different ones more often nowadays as I pointlessly wait for newer playable content to be released or formally announced by Valve. But nevertheless, TF2 still is great.

Alright. I will be honest, I have no idea how I found TF2. I believe Jdmars242 Jdmars242 asked me to try it with him one time and, being one of the few games my computer could run, I liked it and continued playing it. This was October of 2020, so I joined during Scream Fortress. Oh, how ever so disappointed I was to discover that those fun maps and modes were not available year-round. I invited my best friend to the game as well at the time, and our adventures are in one of the first videos on my YT channel. I think it's safe to say that in about late September of 2021, TF2 became one of my fave games. Before, Minecraft was the only game I had ever played, really, and I was becoming burnt out of that after 8 years or so lol. For my first few months of TF2, I didn't use voice chat. I didn't have a good microphone, didn't even know what the button was to do so, was a F2P for a while, and was also raised to be very paranoid on the internet. When I started using my microphone on TF2, I would start pleasant conversations on random casual servers (I didn't start playing community until like November of 2021 or so. When I did, I found eGO in Feb of 2022. After a fantastic experience that can be found here, I decided to join. At this time, I also created a group of friends in TF2 and it became my primary game, seeing as my Minecraft server that I had run for 3 years had slowed in activity. eGO really inspired my love of TF2 and of TF2 items and weapons, I've probably spent around $300 on TF2 since then.
Im so sorry for the addiction i have caused you to acquire. well worth tho!

I watched Uncle Dane, then I got my uncle's old windows 7 computer. Love this game

Back