godmode command

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Zealot
Hey, I was messing around on DoD yesterday, and was trying to activate godmode, but nothing worked.

I know you do the sv_cheats 1 thing, but what next? I saw on some site that you type "god" into the console, but it didnt work.

Any help?

This was on my private game, not a real server xD.

A Skylit Drive

are you sure your not talking about no clip?
for no clip it sv_cheats 1 then you type in console noclip
and then to have it off you type noclip again.

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Zealot
Yeah, but that doesnt really help my situation. I'm just playing around with some jumps, and you cant practice the jumps with noclip on. I just want something so that i dont die when I fall LOLHUEG distances.

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
im not sure there is a god mode......i know in gmod you can put on no pleyer damage.... but nothing else

yeah its like CSS or CS 1.6 or etc

i tried getting god mode just like that and apparently you cant even with noclip or sv_cheats 1 or any other command =(

i would just download garrys mod 9 for free if u just wanna screw arround with things.

DJ

Poster
Godmode works for HL2 only, the other games only have noclip from what I understand.

[quote1181321583=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Yeah, but that doesnt really help my situation. I'm just playing around with some jumps, and you cant practice the jumps with noclip on. I just want something so that i dont die when I fall LOLHUEG distances.
[/quote1181321583]

LOLHUEG...that made my day

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Zealot
[quote1181345228=OutbreaK]
look for fall damage under console commands. Thats all you need, is to not get hurt from falling.
[/quote1181345228]Sweet, I'll check that out. Thanks. =]