godmode command

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Zealot
Hey, I was messing around on DoD yesterday, and was trying to activate godmode, but nothing worked.

I know you do the sv_cheats 1 thing, but what next? I saw on some site that you type "god" into the console, but it didnt work.

Any help?

This was on my private game, not a real server xD.

are you sure your not talking about no clip?
for no clip it sv_cheats 1 then you type in console noclip
and then to have it off you type noclip again.

Yeah, but that doesnt really help my situation. I'm just playing around with some jumps, and you cant practice the jumps with noclip on. I just want something so that i dont die when I fall LOLHUEG distances.

im not sure there is a god mode......i know in gmod you can put on no pleyer damage.... but nothing else

yeah its like CSS or CS 1.6 or etc

i tried getting god mode just like that and apparently you cant even with noclip or sv_cheats 1 or any other command =(

i would just download garrys mod 9 for free if u just wanna screw arround with things.

Godmode works for HL2 only, the other games only have noclip from what I understand.

[quote1181321583=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Yeah, but that doesnt really help my situation. I'm just playing around with some jumps, and you cant practice the jumps with noclip on. I just want something so that i dont die when I fall LOLHUEG distances.
[/quote1181321583]

LOLHUEG...that made my day

[quote1181345228=OutbreaK]
look for fall damage under console commands. Thats all you need, is to not get hurt from falling.
[/quote1181345228]Sweet, I'll check that out. Thanks. =]

Back