CS Jailbreak What do you think about jb_donjon so far?

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions, I haven't been able to post a new version due to some issues.
I mostly resolved those but need to do a bit more, however, I won't have access to my pc for at least another two weeks so the update will be soonTM.
Here is everything you can expect in the new version and more :)
View attachment 15974
Dude these updates are HUGE! Let me know when you are ready to test :cool:

Overall, lovely map, I always nominate it. However, please remove the f****g surf. surf for nerds.

SneakyTurtle SneakyTurtle are you aware of the bug in dodge course that kills all players?

Im happy to say jb_donjon_v2 is pretty much finished, a lot of stuff has changed compared to jb_donjon.
I plan to add a dedicated warday area and some luck based games in the future, but for now this is what we are working with.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and gave suggestions and advice.

Im happy to say jb_donjon_v2 is pretty much finished, a lot of stuff has changed compared to jb_donjon.
I plan to add a dedicated warday area and some luck based games in the future, but for now this is what we are working with.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and gave suggestions and advice.
donjon is a sick map and i hope that people will start liking it more with new updates of it coming out

SneakyTurtle SneakyTurtle Thank you all for your patience and valuable input. The new version of the map will be released soon(TM), considering all the suggestions and improvements mentioned. I am doing my best to optimize the map and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. Keep an eye out for the updated version, and thank you once again for your support and feedback!

SneakyTurtle SneakyTurtle Thank you all for your patience and valuable input. The new version of the map will be released soon(TM), considering all the suggestions and improvements mentioned. I am doing my best to optimize the map and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. Keep an eye out for the updated version, and thank you once again for your support and feedback!
Thank you for making this map Agent Smith Agent Smith I really like it

It's really fun to rebel on, and has a really nice vanilla feel to it. Something I'm beginning to miss with all the minecraft maps lately. Haven't played it enough to know if there are any secrets but if there are/they get added should def make a secrets video at some point :D (after it gets played a bit obviously).

It's really fun to rebel on, and has a really nice vanilla feel to it. Something I'm beginning to miss with all the minecraft maps lately. Haven't played it enough to know if there are any secrets but if there are/they get added should def make a secrets video at some point :D (after it gets played a bit obviously).

thanks bae, currently it wont be added because it lags on full server, when i get home in a week or so i can make some changes and hopefully fix that ;)

Back