This Sucks!!

Hey, so today I got up and was fine, I went to school and 3 minutes in my neck started to hurt, I moved it around and it hurt even worse, it got so bad I couln't even move my neck to the right, So I went home after going to the office and signing out, I went the the emergency room and now im back, they gave me drugs to make it feel better, it hurts really really bad, they said it is a very bad case of wry neck.

so overall my day sucks, at least I got off school :D

Has anyone had this before?

i think ive heard of this. or something like it. i may be wrong but i think it comes from an ear infection. sounds wierd but somehow it makes your neck really stiff and painful to move.

No big deal, you probably have a muscle spasm. We all get it from time to time. A trip to the drug store and a muscle relaxant like Robaxisol or Roboxiset clears it up in a couple of days.

hmm its a first time for me too lol never heard of it before......the getting out of school is a plus. feel better

[quote1181325000=Redshift]
No big deal, you probably have a muscle spasm. We all get it from time to time. A trip to the drug store and a muscle relaxant like Robaxisol or Roboxiset clears it up in a couple of days.
[/quote1181325000]

Yea thats pretty much what I figured I had to do, but my Mom wanted to be sure that it wasn't anything serious, its pretty much a muscle spasm...... Thanx for the support guys!!

[quote1181351600=OutbreaK]
if i were you i would hit up a chiropractor and get a good neck crackin. i used to have our football chiropractor pop me back into place.
[/quote1181351600]

Yea maybe, but it was my neck not back, do chiropractor help necks??

Chiropractors help any sore muscles. My dad needed one for the neck after an accident involving him and a 18-wheeler!!!

Back