• Yes

• No

• May pick up in the future

• Total voters

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager

Got Hogwarts Legacy?

Thanks to carter227 for this poll suggestion!
If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread.
harry potter mustaches GIF

Yes. Indeed I did pick this up.

Last edited:
Game looks cool but it's not really my style, especially at the price tag. I might pick it up for around $20 one day but not likely.

That junk is hella expensive, I might pick it up on xbox if it ever goes on sale but if the price tag is firm you won't catch me buying it just to play for a week.

Yo ho ho ho a gamers life for me.

Yep, it’s pretty fun so far. Would recommend getting it.

too expensive currently but as a lot has been mentioned here, I'll pick it up soon when its on sale

Yes, gameplay and story wise I think it's amazing. I'm just dissapointed by the voice actors. All waaayyy to formal English (I get it 1800 England, but I don't believe anyone would talk like that under friends). And I think I've heard "all roads lead to Hogsmead" waayyy to many times. 8.5-10

Yes, gameplay and story wise I think it's amazing. I'm just dissapointed by the voice actors. All waaayyy to formal English (I get it 1800 England, but I don't believe anyone would talk like that under friends). And I think I've heard "all roads lead to Hogsmead" waayyy to many times. 8.5-10

"It's like out of a fairytale", they say, impressed by this village for the 500th time.

Like bro it's mid-winter and the school years 70% over, it can't be this shocking every time.

game is too expensive and not really my style but it does look cool i might buy it if the price drops to 20 because i do want to try something new

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 22-01-34 Queen of Ice.png

Back