Planning to buy MC just because of eGO!

aln

heidi's Intern
=(eGO)=
I have never owned a actual account with the real license to Minecraft, but I am very tempted into buying the actual copy of Minecraft just to play on eGO servers.. Tell me Minecrafters, how's your experience so far on our servers? And be very honest !!

It's fun for the first few hours while you get adjusted. But admittedly, for me personally , it gets a little boring after a while. There are a variety of shops across the server that players run, and you can find literally anything you need in them. I personally lose a sense of accomplishment and direction on what I should do when I have everything possible, even the end-game content. But you may enjoy the aspects I lose interest in like powering through the McMMO levels or making different builds to show off. That's just how I feel personally about the server.

Hello! I would be biased because I am in leadership, but I do want to mention that we are working on an Events server in addition to the Survival server. For anyone who provides their experience, I hope that they can reflect on what the events have been like in the past. :)

In my opinion, Minecraft's biggest strength is that it's a social game.

Since it's not something that requires a lot of focus or tight execution, it's a great game to play and just hang out with people and make new friends.

I think that's still my favorite part about it to this day.

It's fun for the first few hours while you get adjusted. But admittedly, for me personally , it gets a little boring after a while. There are a variety of shops across the server that players run, and you can find literally anything you need in them. I personally lose a sense of accomplishment and direction on what I should do when I have everything possible, even the end-game content. But you may enjoy the aspects I lose interest in like powering through the McMMO levels or making different builds to show off. That's just how I feel personally about the server.

Here is where I as a player am the opposite. I stick to mostly building, helping others, and have fun in the mcmmo competitions (it's friendly) and don't like to mine, explore, and fight.

The server has slowed since we're all basically settled but it is fun with friends or if you're a solo grinder. Some people just like the calmness of mining while others like the chaos in wither farming.

Overall we are very friendly, I and others are willing to help when asked. People have made amazing things here on the server.

• Wow
Reactions: aln
Back