The new EA app

Beemermarine

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
So EA forced their new app onto me fine right, for one day, the next day the app updated and now I have NO games at all. So today I get to try and get ahold of them to get my stuff back

Goodluck, my experiencr with EA is just really bad so I would not expect anything from them. Their helpdesk is not even from EA but from a third party so 9/10 times they have no idea what they're talking about and just reading a manual

Well here is the update, FINALLY got a hold of the help desk )I use that term loosly) and only after informing them that they have committed a felony crime due to the monatary value of games missing (not including the free one's) I'm told to restart the app (which I had done SEVERAL times) before hand, I restart the app and boom everything is back, man do I hate 2 hour long phone calls

So EA forced their new app onto me fine right, for one day, the next day the app updated and now I have NO games at all. So today I get to try and get ahold of them to get my stuff back
Do you mean a new " Origin " app / program / interface / game manager , take your pick what you want to call it ?

Back