Media Team Recruitment - Join Today!

JMT9.png

Media Team Recruitment!

Media Team is eGO's most comprehensive team as it creatively supports and promotes all other EdgeGamers teams in their goals for growth, success and fun entertainment. We are the access for written and visual arts while maintaining the most popular and thriving social media.

Media Team has opened the door for those interested in project Writing, Video and Graphic Art, Interviewer, and social media posters video creators for TikTok. We invite all who are interested in contributing to eGO by participating in an open, comfortable and supportive environment that provides freedom of creativity and expression in a venue that thrives on effort and exciting work.

Contribute to eGO and join Media Team.

Media Team Application Form

Credits
Writer: Immaculate Immaculate | Art: @DeerFat

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
TikTok | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

I would join but i got no experience lol

View attachment 16478
Good thing is, you don't need any experience! Every single person on media team is helpfull and will give feedback and tips on where to improve. As long as you're willing to learn the sky is the limit.

For example: I wasn't really good at video editing but with the help of some awesome people I got a lot better. I'm pretty sure Ric Ric learned how to do art from scratch with the help of @heidi's knowledge! And he know does some of the best art I've ever seen

All in all feel free to join up! We'd love to have you <3

Good thing is, you don't need any experience! Every single person on media team is helpfull and will give feedback and tips on where to improve. As long as you're willing to learn the sky is the limit.

For example: I wasn't really good at video editing but with the help of some awesome people I got a lot better. I'm pretty sure Ric Ric learned how to do art from scratch with the help of @heidi's knowledge! And he know does some of the best art I've ever seen

All in all feel free to join up! We'd love to have you <3

That is correct. Before any artwork I post, I always ask for feed back in the chatroom, or if I get stuck or need advice, etc.

One team, one dream.

Back