e vs eG Scrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
I heard that the scrim between the =(e)='s and =(eG)='s was FANTASTIC!

What a match! Out numbered and behind on flag caps, the eG's managed to rebound and win! Simply amazing!

What a fitting way to end our scrims!

Since no one is willing to stick around and play for the extra 30 minutes it takes to help fill the server back up after locking it down for an hour...the council has decided to bring the scrims to an end.

Unless you guys can persuade us otherwise....this was the last scrim.

I had to study for exams that day... it was my last one and i told Arti and everyone on TS this.... I would of loved to stay and help fill it back up but i had to go to bed it was 10:00 eastern and i had a big exam the next day....

I bet alot of people had exams also and i do agree that if we can't keep the server full then it should stop, but.... now its the end of the year for a lot of people and i don't think it will happen again... and most of all:

We all love the council :) , well i do lol

I will try to stay more active but my family limits me the time I can play. I will try to stay in the server that was locked up previously (unless the scrims are taken away).

Yesterday's ava scrim musta been a dream :)!

Perhaps these should take place (if they take place) at a different time. On the west coast, 6 is right after work and come 7pm people need to eat.

Sat/Sun morning? Sunday might be better for the UK/Europe folk?

Also, it would help if the noclip crowd turn it off ~5min after the end of the match. I don't think incoming people stay when they see that and quite frankly, it kinda sucks because you know that there's no point in playing...prompting mass exits.

Or we could scrap it all leaving only the memories of the glorious eG victories.

edit: that should be Sat. better for the Europeans

Yae Im guilty, but I didnt leave cuz I didnt want to play no more, in a diff. thread i posted i had personal family buisness and had to go, again i apologize, that was one hell of a scrim though, what a way to go out

i would be more than happy to stay afterward, but the first time we had a scrim, i was'nt an =(e)= till the day after the...and i didn't know about the last scrim till the day after

Cant say I was there, I had church to go to (maybe a few others did too) but I personally never thought about the server having trouble filling up. donner and ava are usually full during the night, the one time I left after a scrim I guess I figured it wouldn't be a problem. My mistake. I think the scrims are an invaluable tool that help teamwork, good will, and overall fun with our clan. I think that if everyone is asked to stay after scrims we wont have this problem in the future. DON'T TAKE THEM AAAAWAY PLEAAAASE!

We will take this under consideration, but every time we have a scrim its hard to fill the server back up.

If you have any ideas about this, now would be the time to share.

[quote1181376583=JohnT]
Since no one is willing to stick around and play for the extra 30 minutes it takes to help fill the server back up after locking it down for an hour...the council has decided to bring the scrims to an end.
[/quote1181376583]
How nice....first we europeans are pretty much robbed of the chance of participating in the scrims....since when you have scrim...it's a mon-fri thingie...and the time for us(for me atleast) is usually between 1-4 AM....so no chance of coming there....and now no more scrims? I only participated in 2....on both I had kdr of 4.....and I now have been practising so hard to be on the next possible scrim that would allow me to join at the time....and I would stay after...so saying no one is willing...is kinda overdoing it...I would stay....and so would many others.

(For link below)
I know this message means for a person...but think about the text in a way,that it means all and wants to tell you that you can do anything at a scrim:
http://scrims.youaremighty.com/

As I said in the chatbox, maybe we could use the home page vote to decide when the best time for a scrim will be. It seems like many people would have stayed after but couldn't because of prior engagements. Maybe just having majority decide when they have enough time to play after would work. If the votes are too close and it doesnt seem like enough people will be able to play afterward, then we can postpone the scrim until a better time is agreed upon.
I know there is a better answer to this problem than the ending of scrims. I trust the council will make the right decision.

[quote1181385224=roguesniper]
e's almost pwned the eG's but the eG's came back like a lightening flash
gg to all
[/quote1181385224]
lol i told you the pass you even had no idea about it hahah :D

well now thats it summer, I will be able to play much later because I won't have school the next day.

Had to leave the scrim around 9 45 because I had to awake up around 6 for finals the next day :(

[quote1181404866=blackhawksniper]
well now thats it summer, I will be able to play much later because I won't have school the next day.

Had to leave the scrim around 9 45 because I had to awake up around 6 for finals the next day :(
[/quote1181404866]

Same thing i said, now thats two people who could not stay b/c of school.....

yeah take in to consideration, that it is summertime now and many ppl will be able to stay longer after scrims and if not...send slayr to punch them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back