Well Hello Again.

Fistacles

EGO Zealot
Its been a few years. Figured with CS2 around the corner Ill check in on things again. Miss a lot of y'alls faces (and a lot of new people I don't recognize). A lot of good memories here. Here's hoping not too much has changed and to getting active again. Events still poppin?

Any exciting things I've missed the past, well... 5+ years? (Jesus Christ it really has been that long hasn't it).

Its been a few years. Figured with CS2 around the corner Ill check in on things again. Miss a lot of y'alls faces (and a lot of new people I don't recognize). A lot of good memories here. Here's hoping not too much has changed and to getting active again. Events still poppin?

Any exciting things I've missed the past, well... 5+ years? (Jesus Christ it really has been that long hasn't it).
back for another round

You'll only remember me by my old name but it's cool to see you around Fist. A lot has changed.

A wild Fist appears! Nice to see you pop back in and check up on us. Many changes happened over the years but it's not so bad once you get adjusted. Hope to see you around man!

Revenge Of The Sith Prequel GIF

Good to see ya still kicking hombre!

Back