Valve Developer Joins eGO's Black Mesa Event!

blackmesasevent.jpg

Valve Developer Joins eGO's Black Mesa Event!

Robin Walker is a well-known video game developer with Valve, who has been credited to have worked on more than TEN of the most popular Valve titles, including Team Fortress 2 and the original Counter-Strike.

Recently, at the invitation of his son and server participant El Mariachi he surprised and thrilled our Team Fortress 2 server by attending eGO’s weekly Black Mesa Sunday Event! Black Mesa Sunday is a weekly tradition dating back to May 2011, where players from all over the world come together and play on the Black Mesa maps designed by Dragonhill.
During his visit, Robin showed the attendees of the event some of his special VALVE WEAPONS, and blessed us with never before offered details and display of the spectacular TF2 creations. It was a fantastic time that was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.

Thank you Robin Walker and El Mariachi

If you're interested in joining eGO's weekly Black Mesa Sundays Events, join us on our Discord Server
and the event server 74.91.113.112:27015 every Sunday at 9:00 pm EST to 10:30 pm EST

Credits
Writing: dryden dryden | Art: @waterworks

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | Twitter | Facebook |
YouTube

Bit of a note for this, although I don't believe it to be necessary...

If they do decide to come back to play on our servers, let's not freak out that we got a TF2 dev playing. Let's try to treat them like any other player we get. I'm sure they wouldn't want to get any special treatment just because of who they are.

Bit of a note for this, although I don't believe it to be necessary...

If they do decide to come back to play on our servers, let's not freak out that we got a TF2 dev playing. Let's try to treat them like any other player we get. I'm sure they wouldn't want to get any special treatment just because of who they are.
We did! Pleased to report that this is indeed what happened until he pulled out the VALVe weapons! Echoing this, let’s make sure it continues guys!
Looking at you @.Boon

Back