Thank you, Redchance!

TYRedChance.jpg

Thank you, Redchance!

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the departure of redchance redchance , a dedicated and beloved Senior Manager in the eGO Rust community. Redchance has been a cornerstone of our community since joining in 2018 and has contributed significantly to the game's growth and development.

Redchance's journey began with a promotion to eG in 2019, followed by assuming the role of Event Coordinator for Rust in 2020. Later that year, he was promoted to Manager, and then to Senior Manager in 2022. Throughout his tenure, Redchance has been instrumental in server development and shaping the overall direction of eGO’s Rust community.

Unfortunately, due to increasing personal commitments, Redchance can no longer devote the necessary time to leading Rust. We want to extend our deepest gratitude to Redchance for his unwavering dedication and exceptional work. His presence and leadership will be sorely missed, but we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Thank you, Redchance, for everything you have done. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you.

Credits
Writing: @Adam | Art: @waterworks

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | Twitter | Facebook |
YouTube

damn, sad to see you step down, but it always bring in new opportunities, but may you have a safe journey where ever it takes you :) and see you on the servers or discord sometimes

Over all the years I've known you redchance redchance , I'll say that it has been a joy to see you move up to where you are in the world. It was an one hell of a good run here, but your real life journey is just getting started!

To many more adventures my friend!

Hope to see you around!

It’s always sad to see this kind of thing but redchance redchance you had an incredible run as a leadership member and did great work. Don’t be a stranger now!

Even though he kept reminding me it just doesn’t feel real 😩🥲😢😓 no redchance with a red ego tag on TTT how would we enjoy his once a month drop by.

View attachment 16719

Thank you, Redchance!

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the departure of redchance redchance , a dedicated and beloved Senior Manager in the eGO Rust community. Redchance has been a cornerstone of our community since joining in 2018 and has contributed significantly to the game's growth and development.

Redchance's journey began with a promotion to eG in 2019, followed by assuming the role of Event Coordinator for Rust in 2020. Later that year, he was promoted to Manager, and then to Senior Manager in 2022. Throughout his tenure, Redchance has been instrumental in server development and shaping the overall direction of eGO’s Rust community.

Unfortunately, due to increasing personal commitments, Redchance can no longer devote the necessary time to leading Rust. We want to extend our deepest gratitude to Redchance for his unwavering dedication and exceptional work. His presence and leadership will be sorely missed, but we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Thank you, Redchance, for everything you have done. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you.

Credits
Writing: @Adam | Art: @waterworks

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | Twitter | Facebook |
YouTube
Redchance more like Blueopportunity ...

I will miss u homie

Hate to see you go Redchance. Glad for having your Loyalty, Dedication and Memories in eGO and this beloved community as a whole. Don't be a stranger homie.

Whatever your path is now, the sky is the limit so do whatever fuels your happiness and expertise, and as always you have family and friends by your side.

No matter what if times get hard, keep your head up high and walk like a King.

We eGO and this Family will miss you, with Love and Support. Love yah man <3

Thank you for everything you've done redchance, and good luck in your future endeavours. You're always welcome to join us anytime in CS so I can shoot you in TTT

honestly the nicest guy ive ever met, still remember ego redchance giving me a G tag recommendation back in the day, thank you redchance redchance <3 we will miss you

Rust was so lucky to have you my dude <3 Now I hope u can enjoy some TTT time, just as it used to be way back then, so we can RD... I mean enjoy some T rounds together!

Back