DoD Update

DoD Update?

• Hate it!

• Love it!

• Love it without the freeze cam, Thanks Slayr!

• It's okay, but needs tweaks.

• I don't play DoD.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hate it, but not as much since the freeze cam is gone. but my sensitivity is all out of wack. everything seems too sensitive and i gotta adjust.

the cones are off, and in some cases unrealistic. you shouldn't be able to headshot someone with a thompson from 30 yards.

to be honest if someone with a thompson even looks at you now you are dead. which forces you to get the drop on them. other cones of fire are "alright"

piano in ava creates quite a choke point for the allies forcing them to the bottle neck in the alley. not a tremendous problem but a significant notable advantage for axis.

other than that it's business as usual. we will adapt and overcome.

I think it's good..

But I don't like the freezecam at DOD:S only on TF2 (Thanks for removing it) :).

But I think you gives to much damage with the thompson now?...

Good... like the fact that the mediums don't suck anymore. Lights are more even now too. Garand is better. Support is still good and MG is good. Like the achievements too, just wish all of mine from the beta would have carried over. :)

Only complaint would be the fact that I was having a connection time out issue for some reason after every round that I played today on Palermo. It finally lasted long enough to kick me from the server.

Good... like the fact that the mediums don't suck anymore. Lights are more even now too. Garand is better. Support is still good and MG is good. Like the achievements too, just wish all of mine from the beta would have carried over. :)

Only complaint would be the fact that I was having a connection time out issue for some reason after every round that I played today on Palermo. It finally lasted long enough to kick me from the server.

Everytime a team won a round it said something with DISCONNECTING in 26 secs or something like that and then counted down but it disapeared when the round 'restarted' but then one time everybody got kicked from the server. (I was there with Kraut Killer)...

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry didn't get the QUOTE made correct)... And I can't EDIT the text..

edit: fixed it for you :) - DuckD.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pathetic and poorly made update..... We do not want TF2 style game play ( not graphics wise .) Most of us liked DoD for its somewhat realism ... I was hoping for some realistic combat, but instead WE GET THIS . So finally, I hate this update, and I am not bashing TF2 I sometimes play it. I just wish Valve could figure out something for once

yup

This is a pathetic and poorly made update..... We do not want TF2 style game play ( not graphics wise .) Most of us liked DoD for its somewhat realism ... I was hoping for some realistic combat, but instead WE GET THIS . So finally, I hate this update, and I am not bashing TF2 I sometimes play it. I just wish Valve could figure out something for once

well said, if i wanted to play tf2 I could

I like it w/o the FreezeCam..hats off to Slayr! The achievements I could take or leave. All in all its pretty good, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back