[poll] School...

There is no option for work...I got to a summer job...plus timezones are bad for scrims, so have not made most of them.

[quote1181422343=Blazing Heat]
There is no option for work...I got to a summer job...plus timezones are bad for scrims, so have not made most of them.
[/quote1181422343]

yeah i would add that but i'm just wondering about some people in school

School off and on. I work.

I believe school isn't just the problem for the scrims. We need to get a poll on people's timezones so that if people want to hold scrims on a daily basis, we're going to need to cycle scrim times and find a way to get the majority of the people in. Not to mention that it seems the scrims were only the past few weeks when people had finals if they were in school. Because summer is starting, people will have more time.

[quote1181443360=Battle Moose]
i graduate middle school on the 20th so yea.....
[/quote1181443360]

Battle Moose what School district u in?

well when i move back to turkey in july its gonna be 7 hour difference from east coast so...

idk i'll try to...

We will try and schedule the scrims at different times to try and make as many people happy as we can.

That being said does everyone just think these scrims just up and appear out of thin air? We have them set up around the schedule that we can do them and since most of us work or go to school we feel your pain.
The ones who set everything up take time out of their lives to try and do a little something extra for the clan and you cant make everyone happy all the time. I promise we will do different times of the day so that everyone can play, yall will just have to have patience.

[quote1181527990=The Drunken Sailor]
That being said does everyone just think these scrims just up and appear out of thin air?
[/quote1181527990]

only when you tell us the day of the scrim do i think this....

Back