Counter-Strike Jailbreak Battlepass (JBBP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Grass

Oh, Gee!
=(eGO)=
To clarify, this is something Nonya mentioned first!

The Jailbreak Battle-Pass

The Jailbreak Battle-Pass (JBBP ) would cost a user 2,500 - 5,000 credits every 3 months. The battlepass would consist of free things and premium things. . Working numbers out isn't crucial at the moment but we can assume the freepass would give the individual user credits every (x) amount of levels. Common among most Battlepasses. Another idea is a free-pass. The free-pass should be available for all players with an alive time of 1 hour. Players should be able to join and get started leveling up the pass as soon as they can. This can serve as a good deterrent for people who may want to Disconnect and encourages replayability.​

To draw users in, the first tier of the pass would consist of a decent perk / item and the last level would contain something desirable. Here are some ideas to level up your individual pass. First, kill's, but I feel that incentivizes not queuing for Guard and focusing on rebelling. Which may or may not cause a shortage of guards. Another idea was LR's give XP, but that does not incentive rebelling. If we were to offer both I feel playing as CT would be pointless unless the user does not care about the Battlepass.​

One user suggested time alive = XP. I'd also like to think of some unique or interesting way that is easily trackable by statistics to give XP. Another phenomenal idea was weekly missions. Easily rotate missions out every week. 4/5 Per Week. This can include but is not limited to, Killstreaks, Special Day Wins, LR's Won, Queue as Guard, etc. Another idea would be unlockable markers for Warden. Possibly a cat shaped one? Maybe a mouse shaped one? Please feel free to post additional ideas thanks!
Some rewards we were thinking of would be every 15/20 levels. The free reward would be something like a random skin unlock for !ws. Possibly something like a Grey / Blue skin. Since there'd only be 3 or 4 opportunities to distribute those I feel that is fair. I'm not sure how we currently track the use of !ws but I feel that it is binary with it either being enabled or disabled. The tier 100 would be something worth grinding for. Possibly an in-game nametag [JBBP S1] [Tier 100] Possibly a free unlock of any skin you like or a specific skin we choose. Another possibility would be limited time DS perks. Every 25/30 levels you can unlock 10 uses of !ghost or better !rtd odds for 12 hours of alive time. In addition to this, Dedicated Supporters would receive a x1.5 XP boost to the JBBP.​

Last edited:
Upvote 14
some of y'all took it way to personally that I disagree with a battle pass mechanic.
yeah, that is typical lmao! people are just rlly protective over their server even if one person disagrees. SO cringe that people gang up on one person for it.

With a BP mechanic, overall, I don't see the harm. Look at huge games such as fortnite, overwatch, etc. You wanna copy it? I don't see why not. It clearly works. If tech etc, can handle it, then sure!

yeah, that is typical lmao! people are just rlly protective over their server even if one person disagrees. SO cringe that people gang up on one person for it.

With a BP mechanic, overall, I don't see the harm. Look at huge games such as fortnite, overwatch, etc. You wanna copy it? I don't see why not. It clearly works. If tech etc, can handle it, then sure!
This is definitely an interesting idea but tech cannot undertake this for the time being due to a backlog of things we’d quite frankly much rather do.

Dota 2’s modding tools would allow us to go above and beyond with this and we’ll likely wait until those are added to Counter-Strike 2 before we even begin on this. I really don’t want to have this be something we go halfway on and just stop due to limitations with the engine and our tools.

I’m very receptive to ideas in the meantime, so don’t take this as a reason to stop discussing the topic :)

@GamingByTheMinute Yes, according to the original proposal by Galactic Grass Galactic Grass , credits would be one of the rewards in the Jailbreak Battle-Pass (JBBP). The idea is to include a mix of rewards such as credits, skins, and other in-game perks to incentivize players and keep them actively engaged with the server. This battle-pass system aims to encourage regular participation and provide an enjoyable gaming experience without creating a pay-to-win atmosphere. Your support for this proposal contributes to the growth and development of the server, ensuring that it continues to attract new players and retain existing ones.

The Jailbreak Battle-Pass (JBBP ) would cost a user 2,500 - 5,000 credits every 3 months. The battlepass would consist of free things and premium things. . Working numbers out isn't crucial at the moment but we can assume the freepass would give the individual user credits every (x) amount of levels. Common among most Battlepasses. Another idea is a free-pass. The free-pass should be available for all players with an alive time of 1 hour. Players should be able to join and get started leveling up the pass as soon as they can. This can serve as a good deterrent for people who may want to Disconnect and encourages replayability.​

To draw users in, the first tier of the pass would consist of a decent perk / item and the last level would contain something desirable. Here are some ideas to level up your individual pass. First, kill's, but I feel that incentivizes not queuing for Guard and focusing on rebelling. Which may or may not cause a shortage of guards. Another idea was LR's give XP, but that does not incentive rebelling. If we were to offer both I feel playing as CT would be pointless unless the user does not care about the Battlepass.​

One user suggested time alive = XP. I'd also like to think of some unique or interesting way that is easily trackable by statistics to give XP. Another phenomenal idea was weekly missions. Easily rotate missions out every week. 4/5 Per Week. This can include but is not limited to, Killstreaks, Special Day Wins, LR's Won, Queue as Guard, etc. Another idea would be unlockable markers for Warden. Possibly a cat shaped one? Maybe a mouse shaped one? Please feel free to post additional ideas thanks!
Some rewards we were thinking of would be every 15/20 levels. The free reward would be something like a random skin unlock for !ws. Possibly something like a Grey / Blue skin. Since there'd only be 3 or 4 opportunities to distribute those I feel that is fair. I'm not sure how we currently track the use of !ws but I feel that it is binary with it either being enabled or disabled. The tier 100 would be something worth grinding for. Possibly an in-game nametag [JBBP S1] [Tier 100] Possibly a free unlock of any skin you like or a specific skin we choose. Another possibility would be limited time DS perks. Every 25/30 levels you can unlock 10 uses of !ghost or better !rtd odds for 12 hours of alive time. In addition to this, Dedicated Supporters would receive a x1.5 XP boost to the JBBP.​
need battlepass

I like this idea

I have a right just as you do to just say no. There is not a constructive way to correct this in my opinion. So, no. Please do not add a battle pass scheme to this. I just want to play jailbreak and it doesn't need a gimmic like a battle pass to be successful. Please do not do this.

I'm not meaning to discourage your creativity and thanks for suggesting. But this one I have to disagree with however many times I can.
if you want to play jailbreak without gimmicks then do that ????? noones forcing you to get the battlepass lmao

1686758600980.png

however, i dont really see you being the most active jailbreak player anyway :)

We will take this into consideration and re-open this thread if we have any further updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back