They just stole my catalytic converter!

That is so unfortunate. I’m sorry to hear that, Immaculate. This same thing happened to my friend about two weeks ago. Is there any sort of camera or recording device from where that happened? If so, maybe it caught a glimpse of their face or maybe the license plates?

I can't believe it. I heard something and realized it was a saw and when I went outside I saw my car flop down and people hopping back in their vehicles. They stole my catalytic converter. I'm so MAADDD! :mad:
Dude give me some info and I’ll go beat them up.

That is horrible wish people would find something better to do than ruin other peoples lives.

Sorry to hear :/ That really does suck, and they aren't cheap by any means either. Hopefully, you can get it figured out or find out who stole it. They either stole it to sell it or to put it on their own vehicle.

Side note i was thinking as I saw Jonathan giving me the thumbs up is depending on the year of your car you can get one from the junkyard cheap usually.

I can't believe it. I heard something and realized it was a saw and when I went outside I saw my car flop down and people hopping back in their vehicles. They stole my catalytic converter. I'm so MAADDD! :mad:
hopefully you got insurance and also hopping you figure out who did it. Side note: That is annoying like people don't have anything else to do but ruin other people days and I hope you have a better day.

I got a bomb with c4 planted under my chevy imapala like Mad Max booby trapped rigged to blow. I dare anyone to tamper under my love wagon!! On a more serious note, I'm sorry to hear the news and we hope things work out for the best in having coverage and your repairs.

Immaculate Immaculate This world is infected by criminals who think they can just take what they want. I advise you to equip your vehicle with better security measures to deter such weak-minded individuals. As for the perpetrators, their time will come; it's only a matter of time. Use this incident as a reminder that you need to be well-prepared in this twisted world.

Damn that blows homie. Do you have a prius, I've heard the metals in those are worth much more than the regular cat so they're more likely to get hit

Back