Coochie Man | Probably faded than a hoe rn
These changes were done by: @Spare @Jayy @Jacko @Trinity @Daddy Succ @Crazy Apple @Zacc @santa @milo @Polar Bear @Parking Ticket
Special Consultants: @Semo @Custom Stats @DDZ ZioNeX @Larry_Da_Lobster @peoples
The CS Leadership and AT team have worked tirelessly on reformatting the JB rules. Here's what's different:
• Whole game section was reworded: Map Games, Non-Map Games, Optional Games, Luck-Based Games, Opinionated Games, and Illegal games now have their own sections.
• Bloodhound and ST definitions were added to the main rules.
• More chat commands added.
• General reformatting (All of the rules are more or less the same, just reworded/clarified)
A few minor rule changes/clarifications:
• Non-Map luck-based games can only be played after the second game of the day. (e.g. one marker lives)
• On the first game of the day, the game played must be an unmodified map game.
Jailbreak FAQ's: 1, 6, 11, 14, 26, 29, 31, 34, 35, and Kwejsi section were removed (due to the rule overhaul including them or they were just unneeded)
You can see all these changes in red in the Jail Break Server Rules and FAQ
We want to thank the CS Leadership and our Admin Trainers for helping with these changes in making Jailbreak easier to understand for everyone! Please reach out to the CS Leadership team if you have any questions!