CS Jailbreak JB_VIP Sign Secret Suggestion

Snailss

CEO
=(e)=
Hey guys this is my first or second post but today I'm here to talk about jb_vipinthemix sign secret above Russian roulette. Pretty much I've been playing this map for a long time and know pretty much every secret on it. That being said compared to the other secrets, the sign secret is the hardest to get out and the hardest to complete as only one person can do it and its a 3 step secret. Once you actually kill someone the only way down is to drop a couple feet through the hole in the back and take damage. Also now that the map has been out a while the secret is well known by cts and they just spam fire from underneath it and you cant escape without certain death. My suggestion is that a teleport from sign secret to either VIP cell or just somewhere else on the map is added in there so that once you do the secret you aren't forced to take damage to get down or forced to just sit there and die while you get spammed through the floor of the sign.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Hey Snailss!

First off, I love the suggestion. That would make the T very illusive and the CTs wondering where he went!

If youd like to formally propose this to the mapping team, we have a suggestions forum located here:
https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/suggestions/

One thing worth noting: I know this map has been around for a very long time as I remember playing it way back maybe 5-6 years ago. We've had several suggestions and attempts to improve this map over the years with little-to-none of the improvements actually seen through to the live server. So, although I do really like your suggestion, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Hey Snailss!

First off, I love the suggestion. That would make the T very illusive and the CTs wondering where he went!

If youd like to formally propose this to the mapping team, we have a suggestions forum located here:
https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/suggestions/

One thing worth noting: I know this map has been around for a very long time as I remember playing it way back maybe 5-6 years ago. We've had several suggestions and attempts to improve this map over the years with little-to-none of the improvements actually seen through to the live server. So, although I do really like your suggestion, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.
Thank you for the proposal, Ill definitely add a post on there too.

As for what u said about the improvements on the map over the years. Sadly I do have to agree, I haven't seen any sort of update or remake of VIP and it has been out so long already.... I think its about time that happens even if its just fixing a secret so imma try my best to do what I can.

Personally I like the map the way it is but I do also feel as if it could use some upgrades to the games/ small inconveniences throughout the map.

Hey guys this is my first or second post but today I'm here to talk about jb_vipinthemix sign secret above Russian roulette. Pretty much I've been playing this map for a long time and know pretty much every secret on it. That being said compared to the other secrets, the sign secret is the hardest to get out and the hardest to complete as only one person can do it and its a 3 step secret. Once you actually kill someone the only way down is to drop a couple feet through the hole in the back and take damage. Also now that the map has been out a while the secret is well known by cts and they just spam fire from underneath it and you cant escape without certain death. My suggestion is that a teleport from sign secret to either VIP cell or just somewhere else on the map is added in there so that once you do the secret you aren't forced to take damage to get down or forced to just sit there and die while you get spammed through the floor of the sign.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
W idea

Back