Bad Company 2 Miss EdgeGamers

Major Trubble

Thread Thumper
=(eGO)=
I must admit that since EdgeGamers dropped BFBC2 and feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore , we started our own little group and are running a BC2 server but it absolutely does not feel the same , I really miss being actively part of EdgeGamers .

Reactions: Daa
I hear you Trubble - I haven’t really fully found my spot again after the end of DoD:S. I do love coming to some TF2 events here and there now, though.

You should use Discord or the site to organize scheduled meet ups in that server.

Without aGO supporting BFBC2 there is no reason or purpose for me to continue to come here to eGO.
I keep logging in to see if anything has changed or developed like I am looking for a friend that moved away. But I do not play any of the other games eGO is supporting. I will be logging off from eGO for the last time in a few days I guess.
I will continue to play BC2 on the side server until I cannot.

Without aGO supporting BFBC2 there is no reason or purpose for me to continue to come here to eGO.
I keep logging in to see if anything has changed or developed like I am looking for a friend that moved away. But I do not play any of the other games eGO is supporting. I will be logging off from eGO for the last time in a few days I guess.
I will continue to play BC2 on the side server until I cannot.

If in the future you revisit and anything peaks your interest, we will be here!

Back