Winter Break Jailbreak Night!

Final (1).png

Winter Break Jailbreak Night!

Calling all wardens, prisoners and guards to our 2-day event this weekend! It's a holiday gift and get together for all of our Jailbreak supporters.

Jailbreak event date & times:
Friday, December 22th at 8:30 p.m. EST
Saturday, December 23rd at 6 p.m. EST

Host: @Jacko
Co-Host: @Zacc
Featuring SPECIAL GUESTS!

Connect: 104.128.58.156:27015

How can I connect to the CSGO Legacy Jailbreak server?
Right click on Counterstrike 2 in your steam library. Select Properties -> Beta -> Beta Participation (drop-down) -> csgo_legacy. After a small download, you should now be given an option to play either CS2 or CS:GO when launching. (If you do not see this option, you may need to go to General -> Launch Options (drop-down) -> Ask When Starting Game. You can then type "connect 104.128.58.156:27015" in console. Feel free to message me or any LE if you need help!

If you have the technical capabilities and are interested in lending a hand apply here. Tech team can always use more help and if we want to see servers up ASAP we need all the help we can get!

Tech Team Applications Link -
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/387287/

Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group, notifications for events will be posted on Discord and Steam!

Art: @TRIKSTR | Writing: Immaculate Immaculate

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | YouTube | Facebook |
Twitter

Attachments

• 1702931399576.png
    1702931399576.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
It was fantastic seeing the community playing Jailbreak again. Jacko was a great host and had so much energy and enthusiasm. He made it more than fun even for a JB noob like myself. Thank you @Jacko!

Latest posts

Back