CS Jailbreak Thank you, Belt

nonya

Thread Junky
=(eGO)=
1707456286571.png

Unfortunately, while I was doing my bi hourly forum browsing I noticed our leader, and more importantly my friend, belt, decided to step down from his leadership position of the Counter Strike team. Belt Belt I am so glad I got the be your friend through all the years. Seeing your dedication towards edgegamers to make it a more fun and safe place to play has been an honor. I look forward to hearing about how you succeed in your life, post leadership of ego (we talk occasionally on facetime). Thank you for your years of service. I hopy you enjoy the art your friends made for you.

👒

View attachment 19165
Unfortunately, while I was doing my bi hourly forum browsing I noticed our leader, and more importantly my friend, belt, decided to step down from his leadership position of the Counter Strike team. Belt Belt I am so glad I got the be your friend through all the years. Seeing your dedication towards edgegamers to make it a more fun and safe place to play has been an honor. I look forward to hearing about how you succeed in your life, post leadership of ego (we talk occasionally on facetime). Thank you for your years of service. I hopy you enjoy the art your friends made for you.

👒

why did you let Spare Spare do your editing yo did a mistake

Latest posts

Back