Detailed description of the bug
Title

What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO

Short description of the bug
Shows 2 T players at scoreboard

Detailed description of the bug
Title
Hi, can you please give a screenshot and more details of what’s going on. This will greatly help tech to get it fixed sooner than later.

No clue what happened, all I know is that it was the same for everyone.

1707805378337.jpeg

Interesting bug, to clarify it appears there are a total of 4 players online (1 CT and 3 Ts) but the scoreboard only shows 2 Ts.

If this happens again please try to get a screenshot from the missing player's perspective, and a recording of the round as it happens. Also, some more explanation / description of what the actual bug is would be appreciated.

Interesting bug, to clarify it appears there are a total of 4 players online (1 CT and 3 Ts) but the scoreboard only shows 2 Ts.

If this happens again please try to get a screenshot from the missing player's perspective, and a recording of the round as it happens. Also, some more explanation / description of what the actual bug is would be appreciated.
If I remember clearly he was in spectator and joined the T-team. Not sure though as I joined when he switched teams. Might be due to gangs messing with scoreboards

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back