Garry's Mod DoD Boredom/Fun

if you look on google you'll find it some where... some where you dont need to be logged in :)

[quote1181640202=Kodiak]
yeah i can try to make some cool sigs if anyone wants them.. i have fun in garrysmod when im bored so just let me know
[/quote1181640202]

i'll take you up on that offer lol

think you could make me a sig with an allied soldier with two pistols in his hands, with two axis soldiers (doesn't matter the weapons) falling down (shot in the head), with a BAR or Springfield over the allied soldier's shoulder.

background would be somewhat of an angled shot on Donner, on the axis side of the tank, with the doorway to the axis sniper house in the right side of the screen, and i believe the edge of the sandbags would be near the middle. The picture would be facing (a little off) the front of the allied soldier...

and if you need me to explain that even more...I wouldn't be surprised lol. let me know if you think you can do it :)

hey tuck im having a problem loading donner on garrys mod.. i think windows vista and direct x 10 are causing problems with some maps. can i do this scene in another map maybe.. i dont know which others work but donner is causing probs and crashes before it loads

ok i just tested them.. flash, kalt, colmar are the only ones that let me play.. and any other CSS map and a total grass map. (i can spawn tigers and any dod prop if you think of a good background location)

hm...how about kalt, by the bridge then. i'll try and take a screen shot of it to give you an idea of an angle. i'll edit this post when i get the thing set up, and i'll mark it to give you an idea of what im talking about :) that might make it easier lol

here ya go kodiak:

dod_kalt0001copy.jpg

ok here is a real rough, did this real quick, tell me changes..

i think i might :
-move dying axis soldier over left
-put some lamps on top of the whole picture to illuminate this area of kalt

dod_kalt0003.jpg

Back