A New Upcoming Teamplay HL2 Mod?

Kodiak

Poster
http://www.insurgencymod.net/

The new mod, looks kind of good, just wanted to let people check it out, it releases this month. Emphasis on teamplay like DoD. Found it interesting

Noxus

EGO Addict
Wow, looks like a lot of talent and dedication has been put into that. I'll be looking out for it. DoD:S + BF2 = OMFG

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
That mod has been in development for forever and a half. I had forgotten all about it. I have high hopes for it, they have a talented bunch working on it.

tucknrole

Thread Junky
yeah it looks like a talented bunch has worked on it. look at all the details, especially the way the scope gives a little "sandy" look to it when viewed through, not to mention the details for lighting and everything else.

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
[quote1181689347=tucknrole]
yeah it looks like a talented bunch has worked on it. look at all the details, especially the way the scope gives a little "sandy" look to it when viewed through, not to mention the details for lighting and everything else.
[/quote1181689347]

I wish they would show some renders of just the weapon models. The models are top notch, but the skins are amaizing.

G

GulfStream5

I went to the site for this. It looks pretty cool and enjoyable. I wonder if I'll be able to run it on my comp.