Bubba Needs Love To.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bubba. You were a real sport on Donner, good playing with you.

At some point in the map I tried to make a joke about Forrest Gump but I forgot the name of the movie and you were like "This kid is insane... Ima team kill his ass"

):

[quote1182050778=Bubba]
IF you've heard my crazy commentary in your servers and want to hear more, I'm recruiting Volunteer Game Casters and DJ's for my internet radio station. You must be 18+, somewhat mature, and able to devote at least 2 hours a week. Currently, I recruit heads of clans that want to advertise their clan or buisness by providing them free advertisement online and off, banner exchange and their ability to babble to an audience about music, gaming and my station. If you are interested, please read my profile here and register at my website.

In the mean time, I'm on the 24/7 Donner server of eGO, and am on my Jihad Tyrants in the "Field."
[/quote1182050778]

a radio station??? i always wanted to do that. you should private message me some more info. Oh ya im 19 so thats old enough right? I have actually been told that i have a good radio voice. Kinda deep. soo yeah send me some details...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back