Worst. Game. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxus

EGO Addict
WARNING: What you are about to see will make you question your faith in humanity. This game, if it can be called a game, has received the absolute lowest score of all video games in the history of Earth. It has no gameplay. It has no sound. It has no AI. It has no physics, lighting, or graphics in general. If you ever encounter this game, run. Run far away and don't look back. This link below will show you why. Read the review, and click the video review to see what Hell really looks like.

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html[/link]

Link doesnt work Noxus !sad

Is it Librarian Assault 2? Athentic like gameplay were you as a Librarian spend your day sorting books, yelling at stupid teenagers for being too loud, and stamping things. Now you can bring the excitement of this lucrative career right into your very own home and is playable on Xbox Live!

02copymm9.jpg

wait noxus, did you actually buy that game?

Because bad games come out all the time, and PC Gamer reviews them bad, but I still feel compeled to buy it myself and try it. One day I will stop thinking for myself, and start trusting other peoples opinions. =(

[quote1156446677=BuIIeT]
rofl brit, im guessing you made that on photoshop?
[/quote1156446677]

Wasted a whole 10 minutes doing it... but I thought it was worth it :p

No I DO NOT have that game...a friend showed the review to me and I thought it was hilarious. Britney, sometimes links don't work for me on other people's threads as well, just try exiting and re-entering the thread, it worked for me.

eeeewww.. the gfx are horrible... and who the heck would make a game about truck racing? i mean come on... just make a copy cat of dod s in modern war form :D

The link worked here too, and that was a nice xbox game Librarian Assault 2. Most actionistic game I ever played man, being a librarian is fun.

The company should PAY YOU to take this game from them. They should also pay for a few weeks of psychiatric therapy for you after you play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back